“Excellent place for Breakfast”
Review of Spinnaker Cafe

Spinnaker Cafe
Ranked #32 of 115 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed October 29, 2013

The Spinnaker is very easy to find and we are so pleased we found it. A smiling greeting welcomed us in and we were sat down and served coffee immediately. Extensive menu and specials and they will also change the menu around for you. The food was fast but not like fast food and came exactly as ordered .Great cakes to go too !

Reviewed October 26, 2013

On this beautiful Florida fall morning, we decided to ride the motorcycle to somewhere we haven't been for breakfast. We picked the Spinnaker. It was easy to find, and there was parking left even though it was very busy. We weren't greeted immediately when we walked in, so we awkwardly stood at the door unsure whether we should seat ourselves or not. After a couple minutes someone finally told us to do just that. But they were very nice. While we stood there, it gave us a chance to look at their bakery case. Turns out the Spinnaker makes lots of yummy looking delights to go. We chose the quieter room to eat in, but then they turned on the TV right behind my head, so we moved to the other room, which they were also very nice about. On a Saturday morning out for breakfast with my husband, I really don't want a TV on over my head. The other room was much busier and noisier, since this is where the kitchen is, but I'd rather listen to the hustle and bustle of the restaurant than the TV. Every single employee was very nice and efficient. My husband had a full coffee cup the whole time. Our food was very good. I would not hesitate to recommend this place to friends, and we already decided we will go back to try both lunch and dinner.

1  Thank JenG5
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We went here for breakfast the other day. The staff was very friendly and the service was FAST! They have a larger menu with all your typical breakfast food and some unique items. I had the biscuits and gravy which was good and I'd order again. The food was good and came very fast, the restaurant was clean and there was plenty of seating. The had some excellent looking muffins that I regret not trying! Oh we'll, have to save something for next time!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Have breakfast at least 3X a week. Men's club meets once a month in Snowbird season. Wait staff is friendly & makes suggestions. Most bakery products are homemade.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

We are on holiday in Englewood for 2 weeks, and have been coming here for last 10 years. We would usually com ein May, and eat in places like Mamas or Nicolas but as these restaurants are closed during September we have been looking at other restaurants.
We visited Spinaker tonight after reading review on trip advisor. We all chose the Bison burger with chilli soup to start - all the food was really fresh and very tasty.
Service was also great and really friendly.
We would recommend this highly, as it eas also excellent value for money.
We will be returning later in the week!