“Nice folks, good food”

Bay Pointe Grill
Ranked #37 of 112 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Award winning family style restaurant serving home cooked breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals. Serving Italian, fish, and specialty pasta dishes. Serving traditional breakfast. Lunch we serve burgers, wraps, salads, and more. Serving Beer and wine.
Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

If actions speak louder than words, hear this: my mom goes here about 5 days a week. It's her favorite place.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

This is another family ran business that needs to be promoted. The staff is very cordial and more than helpful explaining their food preparation. we were there for breakfast and found it to be very good. The other customers we talked to were all very pleased with their selections. The restaurant is on the small side, but very clean. Give it a try I think you will enjoy it...

Reviewed August 24, 2013

My husband and I live in Venice and drive 15 miles to get breakfast there at least once a week. The food is homestyle cooking at its best. The staff is always attentive and nice. This family owned restaurant has great food, great prices and a great staff. We have ate at this restaurant at their old location and followed them to their new location that is further away for us. Breakfast, lunch or dinner, it is all excellent and delicious. I would recommend the Bay Pointe Grille to anyone who is looking for a great place to eat. We wish we could eat there more often

Reviewed August 18, 2013 via mobile

I have had many items at this lovely little restuant all to be yummy and fresh!! Nice variety on the menus, great tentative staff.. I eat there frequently with a consistent delicious meal

1  Thank carriemartin
Reviewed August 6, 2013

if you want a homestyle cooking this is definitely the place to go ! They have reasonable prices for the food they serve and it tastes excellent!! I love coming to this restaurant because not only the food tastes good but you also get wonderful service and to me that means alot that my kids are treated well from the staff. Definitely a place I recommend giving a try.