“Best breakfast in Englewood”
Review of Bay Pointe Grill - CLOSED

Bay Pointe Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Award winning family style restaurant serving home cooked breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals. Serving Italian, fish, and specialty pasta dishes. Serving traditional breakfast. Lunch we serve burgers, wraps, salads, and more. Serving Beer and wine.
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Best breakfast ever! My husband and daughter enjoy the spinach florentine omelet, but I enjoy the breakfast special.(you can't beat the week day value)
We have gone there for breakfast, lunch and dinner, all have been excellent. The hamburgers are very good, if you want to try something different, they always have off menu lunch specials, which includes soup or fries. We always receive great service. The cleanest restaurant in town, which is important to us.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Went to this restaurant for the very first time and wad very impressed very clean place. Great coffee had there spinach florentine omelet to die for(you can tell they use fresh veggies)and the home fries were cooked perfect. Nice family restaurant definitely will be returning to this restaurant for some more.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

I brought my family of 5 to this restaurant in the service was excellent the food was phenomenal I got 5 stars for my ratings

Reviewed April 27, 2013 via mobile

You can find us there every Saturday morning. Every thing we have had there is good. (heavy pancakes is the only thing we found different, but still good) eggs light, potatoes fresh and cooked perfect. Reasonable prices. Attentive and polite staff. Great way to start out your day.

Date of visit: April 2013
Reviewed December 2, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I decided to try out the restaurant and stopped for lunch. I had a burger and my wife had the Gyro. Both meals were very good, mine was cooked to perfection. They serve Angus beef and the burger as well as the gyro were nice sized. The atmosphere was good and we felt very comfortable as we ate our meal. We will definitely go back and try other items on the menu.

1  Thank bobalou542