“You're Never a Stranger”
Review of Egg and I Restaurant - CLOSED

Egg and I Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Zionsville, In
“You're Never a Stranger”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

This local breakfast spot is unassuming but always busy for the breakfast trade. It reminded me of trips to Florida with my family in the 1960's when we would stop at local eateries untouched by chain names. The service was prompt and the waitresses know their way around their clientele. They are friendly and offer hearty breakfasts with a smile. The prices are so reasonable you would question why you ever ate the "fast food" variety. Lunch is also served.

Visited June 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Disappointed”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

The food was okay, my wife like coffee... if you want a refill, they charge you for it. It been a few years since we've been there and we will never set foot in the place again. They can keep their coffee.

englewood florida
“good breakfast”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

nice places for breakfast big portions and good coffee nice staff...easy to find and fast service close to the beach

Visited October 2012
“Re: Great breakfasts”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

hile we have not eaten any other meal except breakfast here, it is good local place, With good food, hot coffee and smiling waitress. Uussally long waits during snowbird season but thats the way all restaurants are here .....so they are no different than any other

Visited September 2012
Englewood, Florida
“Great Food. Super Service.”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

I went here with my mother and really enjoyed the laid back, vintage style of the place. My Ham and Cheese Omelet was delicious, and the bright green booths were too cute. Our waitress was attentive to our needs as we dined. The only thing that we didn't really like were the fried apple dumplings, and that was only because of the spice that they used, cardamon, I think. This place can't be beat.

• Visited December 2011