“Feel Free to Bring the Kids”

SandBar Tiki & Grille
Ranked #10 of 112 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Seafood, Grill
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Our boys love this place. We share cocktails while they run around in the sand and play corn hole and horseshoes. Firepit, great bands. Hugely eclectic mix of patrons, all ages.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

People gave us mixed reviews so we decieded to try it. It's close by and it was a beautiful warm night. Started out with drinks which were good but that's where the "good" ended. My wife and I ordered the whole belly clams. They were extremely small. Over breaded and over cooked. Terrible. Our friend had the chicken wings which were also disappointing. The music and beer were good but can't say the same about the food.

2  Thank Traveler111950
Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

We always stop here for lunch whenever we visit family in the area and have never been disappointed. Favorites are the Grouper sandwich and fish tacos.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

They have expanded over the past year, but seems like they have taken a step backwards. Service is not up to par and the menu is unchanged and limited. Now you have to sit at the bar to get Happy Hour specials and they eliminated the spin to win wheel.

3  Thank HoloNorthRoyalton_OH
Reviewed January 10, 2014

The service was pretty mediocre, but that's to be expected on a busy night like the one my husband and I visited this restaurant on. What we did not enjoy was that they were out of at least 3 different things... my shrimp salad only had 4 measly shrimp on it. It was delicious, but I was still hungry after I finished eating it. Oh and the tortilla bowl thingy that it was served in was stale. The atmosphere is relaxed and beachy, drinks are good. And as I said the food is good... just the portions are weird. My husband got a ton of food on his plate... whereas mine left me still hungry. Basically... this restaurant needs some work...

2  Thank Barbara S