“Average.”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Venice, Florida
“Average.”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

The service was pretty mediocre, but that's to be expected on a busy night like the one my husband and I visited this restaurant on. What we did not enjoy was that they were out of at least 3 different things... my shrimp salad only had 4 measly shrimp on it. It was delicious, but I was still hungry after I finished eating it. Oh and the tortilla bowl thingy that it was served in was stale. The atmosphere is relaxed and beachy, drinks are good. And as I said the food is good... just the portions are weird. My husband got a ton of food on his plate... whereas mine left me still hungry. Basically... this restaurant needs some work...

• Visited January 2014
2 Thank Barbara S

Stewart Manor, N. Y.
“good affordable food”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

This place was a short walk from our vacation rental at Sunburst Condos. They served breakfast on the weekends. The menu had many egg and pancake offerings. The staff was kind and delightful. We had a baby with us and highchairs were always available. The prices were very low compared to our New York area. Pub type atmosphere and also outdoor seating. We had a dinner there and it was just as good as we expected. I would return.

• Visited December 2013
Montreal, Canada
“Wish I missed it!”
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Hours & hours that I'll never get back, at least the Coronas were cold.
The food was barely okay, what little of it there was, the dessert was the best part because it meant we would be getting out of there shortly.

Until they hire more staff in the kitchen and wait (and you will) staff, go for the music and beer, otherwise forget about food.

Visited December 2013
3 Thank Mitch0204
Spencer, Indiana
“Worst service we had while in the area”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Our experience here was not a good one. First, the service was terribly slow. It took over an hour to get our food. The food was just so-so and was very expensive for what we received. We spent more here and got less for it than anywhere else we went. I would not recommend this place based on our experience.

• Visited December 2013
5 Thank we5keys
Dunnville, Canada
“Best sweet potato fries”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

This gem has cheap and good food. The outside bar offers entertainment usually 6-9. Relaxing atmosphere. Don't be shy go inside and enjoy a good cheap meal.

Visited December 2013