“Average food....service ok with room to improve”
Review of Beef O'Brady's

Beef O'Brady's
Ranked #81 of 110 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: American
Sarasota, Florida
“Average food....service ok with room to improve”
Reviewed August 13, 2013 via mobile

Our server seemed to be stressed and not very good at multi tasking. The burger was cooked perfectly. The boneless wings tasty. Curly fries rank over straight. The dessert beignets are flat. We place an order for 4 of them. Two were good and the other too were still frozen and uncooked. They removed from our check but never had an apology from manager nor our server.
We'll go again just not with real high expectations.

• Visited August 2013

Englewood, Florida
“New management”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

My daughter's friend will be performing live on Tuesday nights when kids eat free. Our group is pretty excited about this. Although the menu is average, the place has been remodeled and feels open and looks very clean. It's nice that they are doing things with the neighborhood.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Raeosun18
Littleton
“Good Food, Excellent Customer Service”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

I would like to commend the management of the Englewood, FL Beef'OBradys for it's prompt and courteous response to a problem I had experienced about a week ago when I went there for dinner.When we go home I sent an email about the problem to the customer service email site and I received a response to my issue within 2 days. Angela, the Manager, called me personally to get more details about the incident and to apologize for the inconvenience that prevented us from having a nice dinner that night. She asked that we give the restaurant another try, assuring us that they will make sure this incident would not be repeated. We went to Beef'O Brady's tonight for dinner but unforturately this was one of Angela's days off. I just wanted to thank her personally for her courteous and professional response. Even though Angela was not in tonight she had obviously spoken to the staff and they were aware that we might come back again and give the restaurant one more chance. Previous to the problem we had a couple of weeks ago Beef'O Bradys was one of our favorite restaurants. Angela was clear that she wanted us to feel that way again. Well we definitely do now. The staff was very accommodating, didn't make us feel at all intimidated or embarrassed that we had written up a complaint.and the food was excellent, as usual. It's nice to experience a good customer service response and the restaurant is now back on our top 5 restaurants in this area. Thank you Angela and your staff!

• Visited July 2013
streetsboro
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“O.K.”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

After arriving in Englewood on a Sunday we found that everything closes at 9:00 p.m. We ended up at Beef O' Brady's. I didn't like the atmosphere and anly one other couple was in the place. The food was good though. Will I go again? No!

Visited June 2013
Red Feather Lakes, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good solid local sports restaurant”
Reviewed May 9, 2013

The atmosphere is a sports bar and the food is good solid american food at a reasonable price. We go there for a burger and drinks.

• Visited April 2013