“Fantastic Wings” 4 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #65 of 105 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
Description: Wing King was established in 2008. We have Award Winning Chicken Wings in 26 flavor. We offer takeout, delivery, limited dine in and online ordering. We serve boxes or dinners of delicious Broaster(R) Chicken with all the fixins. We have a lot of menu items for the whole family to enjoy.
Rotonda West, Florida
“Fantastic Wings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

Have ordered take out wings from here on many occasions and they are always very good. They serve up so many different options it is tough to decide what to order so there should be something to suit everyone's taste. Several reporters have commented on the the wings being small and yes they are compared to some other places but the real test I believe is in the flavor and these guys do cook them so good. There is only one way to see for yourself and that is to give them a try. They do boneless wings as well for those who prefer not to pick round the bones!

• Visited April 2013

Jacksonville, Florida
“Friendly staff”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

Ordered take out boneless chicken in 3 different flavors (honey mustard, garlic parm, and buffalo). I thought the chicken was juicy and tasted good. Only complaints would be: not enough sauce on the chicken or dressing for dipping. Other than that if you are craving buffalo chicken I would recommend this place. The staff is friendly and food is done quickly.

Visited April 2013
Englewood, Florida
“Very small wings”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2013

Just picked up wings and when i lifted the bag to go to my car i was suprised how light the bag was. once in my vehicle I opened it and was suprised to see the 10 wings I ordered were so small and only two drums in the 10. No buffalo sauce on them and a very small packet of blue cheese dressing. I will not go back here again.

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
UK
“Great takeout wings”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Decided to get wings from the wing shack based on reviews on trip advisor. We wanted take out as an alternative to eating out. There is a great selection of ribs with something for everyone from dry rubs to sauces. My favourite was the bayou blast. They also had some online offers too, so mention these when ordering. Sides weren't up to the wing standards but overall worth s go

Englewood, Florida
“Friendliest chicken shack ever-fun eating too!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

We stopped off for a late lunch at the Wing King. We had heard they had great wings, chicken livers and delicious broasted chicken. We were greeted by the cook, who welcomed us like family and seated us in the clean but unremarkable dining area. We both had the specials: 2 dogs for me and the breaded chicken sandwich for my wife. Her chicken was lightly breaded, moist and tasty. My dogs were high quality beef with all the fixins. They were good size and yummy. We walked away with a batch of chicken livers that we sampled later. I was not as impressed with them as our lunch. We enjoyed ourselves and will try them again! Best of all, they deliver!