“It's Really Worth The Wait”
Review of Zeke's Bayside Restaurant - CLOSED

Zeke's Bayside Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Description: A Casual, Waterfront Bar & Grill that used to be called Zeke's Bayside. In July 2014, Zeke's moved to Dearborn St and this became Snook's Bayside or The Bayside Bar & Grill at Royal Palm Marina with new managers/operators.
Reviewed March 3, 2014

Visited, most recently, this past Saturday and the place was slammed with overflow business. The waitstaff was overwhelmed and the kitchen crew probably dropped from exhaustion, but the wait was totally worth it. Fish tacos, Chicken Taco's, and $3.99 bar burgers were excellent and the beer was ICE COLD!

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Zeke's might be a little difficult to find but it is well worth the trip! We sat outside with a view of the water and boats. The service was very good and the food fresh and tasty. My husband had the large crab cake and was a bit disappointed but my fish and chips hit the spot.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

By the time the food arrived 1 1/2 hours after we ordered, we were so angry that we could not enjoy it. The kitchen, not the waitress, was the problem. We ordered and waited and waited. Yes, it was busy, but 1 1/2 hours is just too long. The food was decent BUT I wanted grouper (a specialty of theirs) and they were out of it so I ordered crab cakes. Then they ran out of the remoulade sauce that goes with the crab cakes. Not sure why I stayed but I will never go back!

Reviewed February 19, 2014

The outside dining is a treat! The food was good and it was a wonderful day to eat on the water. The Crab cakes are among some of the best I've ever had. They have been consistent from several visits. The service is sometimes borderline and they seem to lack enough help. Our waiter this time was great and traveled at mach 1 but the other waitress traveled at minus mach 1. If they could be consistent with the help they would have a winning combination. We have never had a bad meal here!

Reviewed February 13, 2014

I visited for the first time on February 11, 2014. The view and sunset was beautiful. The beer nice and cold. Relaxing atmosphere. Our crab cakes were the best I ever had. So why the average rating? Our waitress, I believe her name wasb Shannon, was the RUDEST I ever had...anywhere in my 56 years of traveling. She kept actually trying to pick an argument every time we had interaction. We tried being nice but it didn't change her. I am usually a 25% tipper for good service, 20% for fair service. Shannon got 12 cents. Even that was generous. I will return, but she will not be waiting on me.

2  Thank Thomas W