“Worst service ever! Will never return!”
Review of Zeke's Bayside Restaurant - CLOSED

Zeke's Bayside Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Description: A Casual, Waterfront Bar & Grill that used to be called Zeke's Bayside. In July 2014, Zeke's moved to Dearborn St and this became Snook's Bayside or The Bayside Bar & Grill at Royal Palm Marina with new managers/operators.
Peachtree City, Georgia
“Worst service ever! Will never return!”
Reviewed February 22, 2014

By the time the food arrived 1 1/2 hours after we ordered, we were so angry that we could not enjoy it. The kitchen, not the waitress, was the problem. We ordered and waited and waited. Yes, it was busy, but 1 1/2 hours is just too long. The food was decent BUT I wanted grouper (a specialty of theirs) and they were out of it so I ordered crab cakes. Then they ran out of the remoulade sauce that goes with the crab cakes. Not sure why I stayed but I will never go back!

• Visited February 2014

“OLD FLORIDA ON THE WATER”
Reviewed February 19, 2014 via mobile

The outside dining is a treat! The food was good and it was a wonderful day to eat on the water. The Crab cakes are among some of the best I've ever had. They have been consistent from several visits. The service is sometimes borderline and they seem to lack enough help. Our waiter this time was great and traveled at mach 1 but the other waitress traveled at minus mach 1. If they could be consistent with the help they would have a winning combination. We have never had a bad meal here!

Visited February 2014
Kirkwood, Delaware
“Food, view awesome...waitress horrible”
Reviewed February 13, 2014

I visited for the first time on February 11, 2014. The view and sunset was beautiful. The beer nice and cold. Relaxing atmosphere. Our crab cakes were the best I ever had. So why the average rating? Our waitress, I believe her name wasb Shannon, was the RUDEST I ever had...anywhere in my 56 years of traveling. She kept actually trying to pick an argument every time we had interaction. We tried being nice but it didn't change her. I am usually a 25% tipper for good service, 20% for fair service. Shannon got 12 cents. Even that was generous. I will return, but she will not be waiting on me.

• Visited February 2014
2 Thank Thomas W
Englewood, Florida
“Fish and Chips very good”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

We enjoyed the Fish and Chips. I took pictures from our table to make friends up North wish they were here.

• Visited October 2013
Cwmbran, United Kingdom
“Got fed up of waiting”
Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

We revisited Zeke's after being pleased with 2 previous visits when lunch was o.k. And good value. This time - after seating ourselves as instructed by the sign - we waited for 20 minutes and failed to get the attention of a server. This was despite the restaurant not being that busy with a fair number of empty tables. Can't comment on the food as we got up and left taking our custom elsewhere.

Visited February 2014