“One bad experience can ruin everything”
Review of Zeke's Bayside Restaurant - CLOSED

Zeke's Bayside Restaurant
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Description: A Casual, Waterfront Bar & Grill that used to be called Zeke's Bayside. In July 2014, Zeke's moved to Dearborn St and this became Snook's Bayside or The Bayside Bar & Grill at Royal Palm Marina with new managers/operators.
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Loved this place until my steak was served raw with cold slimy dressing. Did go back afterwards though and found the food as good as prior to the "mistake". Stuff happens, it is certainly worth visiting. Soups are good and the blt is fab.

1  Thank Pam F

Reviewed September 3, 2012

This Tiki bar Steve's outstanding food. They have a real chef. It's hard to believe that such good food can come from a mobile kitchen. The view of the bay is wonderful. There is always a nice breeze, which makes the temperature comfortable even on the hottest days. Service has always been good. Bartenders, Sandy nd Dale are always gret. Love this place.

Reviewed July 28, 2012

let me state 1st I have a golden..who is my best baby!! I woudl not bring her to a restaurant........ we came to Zekes for what would have been our 2nd visit... we were greeted outside by a standard poodle barking like crazy and a doberman inside at the bar who was agitated and barking... sorry...we turned around and left... no food is worth the possibility of getting in th emiddle of a dog fight..... dar shame.........we will have to enjoy the music at different venuse... sad... our 1st visit was such fun :(

3  Thank 1ravensfan
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Zeke's is a wonderful little restaurant located at the Royal Plams Marina in Englewood, FL. I have eaten at Zeke's on a number of ocasions and love the atmosphere. It is a rustic, very laid back Gulf Coast Restaurant located right on Lemon Bay. The views are terrific. You can eat in doors at picnic tables or outside at tables with umbrellas. The food is cooked to perfection. I had lunch at Zeke's on a number of ocasions. The cheeseburgers were ordered medium rare and they actually came out medium rare. The onion rings has a special batter in which they are dipped before being fried and they are the tastiest that I have ever had. The salads are made from Romain and what I call fancy lettuce. The ingredients are all very fresh. I had the crab cakes and batter cooked shrimp which are terrific and the dipping sauce is wonderful. The prices for the food are very fair. Cheeseburger with lettuce, tomatoe and onion for $5.99; Fried onion rings for $2.79; Crab cakes with no filling, just crab, $9.95 which I felt was a little steep. I think that the shrimp appetizer was around $5.99. Parking is a little tight because you are right on the water. I heartily recommend Zeke's for a dining experience right on the water. I understand that dinners are also served daily and they have entertainment in the evenings. Check it out,
John W. Kelley, Esq. PS. I live in Venice for 5 months each year and drive down to Zeke's whenever I get the chance.

1  Thank JohnWK615
Reviewed July 18, 2012

Best tiki bar with a real chef! Food is outstanding, atmosphere is funky, waitresses are great, good bands. My favorite place to eat.

2  Thank jacky c