“good Italian dinning”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
North Port, Florida
“good Italian dinning”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

I had the veal parmigan and it wasgreat . The sauce had a real good flavor.

• Visited February 2012

Englewood, Florida
“Try it for yourself”
Reviewed February 16, 2012

After reading Traveladvisor posts, I was reluctant to go with friends who wanted to meet here for dinner. I thought of all excuses to make but in the end relented and went. Am I glad I did. We had Kelly who was a great server, she greeted us with a warm happy smile took our drink order as we waited for our friends. My Pinot wasn't the best and when I mentioned it, Kelly immediately exchanged it for another says "no problem". We had the special, pizza and antipasto - great pizza just the way we asked for it crispy, lettuce on the salad, fresh and crispy and the house dressing was good. To top it off my treat was when I asked "do you have expresso" the answer was yes!!!!!!!!!!! Even with a twist. Our friends have been there three times since they came back for the season. I'm really happy I tried it - if there was any negative, it is noisey, but I guess that's because some groups were having too much fun.

Visited February 2012
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“very overpriced for very basic food”
Reviewed February 15, 2012

a plate of garlic pasta....---nothing else at all.....6 dollars? we orderd ours with shrimp......it camw withouit shriimp...when asked to correct matters waitress denies that we even ordered shrimp!
Belatedly 5 shrimp arrived seperately,,,,,for a dollar each !!! Forget this place

Visited February 2012
4 Thank lairdsman
Englewood, Florida
“Absolutely awful”
Reviewed February 11, 2012

Truly one of the worst restaurant experiences, food wise, in my life. Portions were good but food was bland, pasta was WAY overcooked, marsala sauce was harsh and tasted like it was poured straight out of bottle just before bringing dish to table plus the chicken was pink and undercooked! Music in bar overpowered the dining room. The waitress, however, was very attentive, she should look for a better restaurant to work in.

• Visited January 2012
5 Thank B K
englewood
“yuck”
Reviewed November 4, 2011

when the nice server set the so called garlic bread on the table, we all looked at each other, it was a hoggie roll sliced about 2 quarters with garlic?? some kind of garlic spread, untoasted, the food , well , don't waste your money, looks busy the bar has cheap drinks, so it looks busy, but don't waste your time or money if you think the food is good!

• Visited October 2011