“Lunchtime stop worth a try”

Howard's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 124 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A Delicious Dining Experience. Progressive yet casual, Howards is the perfect place to enjoy high-quality entrees prepared with fresh ingredients and our friendly staff will provide superior service. Menus include Lunch, Dinner and Bar Snacks.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First time at the restaurant. There is ample parking, brightly lit area where we were seated immediately. Our server was very friendly, came with our beverages right away, and knew the menu well. I had the gyro and I must say that it was tasty, came out hot, with ample Tzatziki sauce. I had the in house made chips. The gyro and chips were both tasty, I ended up bringing home the chips since there was a lot of food. Would I return, yes there were other items on the menu that I’d like to try.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,796)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Waitress Jamie, very attentive and efficient.pleasant dinner . Would definitely visit again. Cleanliness good. Not rushed through dinner. One of few restaurants in area worth eating at.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Every year most of the restaurants in the area have a all included menu in September. We’ve been to a few but our new favorite is howards. The food and staff are amazing we always ask for jamie.

Reviewed September 8, 2019

Phenomenal cocktails, great happy hour, and the best salmon available in town. From the receptionists, to the bartenders, the servers, and the owners everyone is cordial, welcoming, and friendly; you always feel welcome here at Howards Restaurant.

Reviewed September 7, 2019

Well I just read the previous review with person who went for lunch recently. Respectfully I think you mistake this for another restaurant. I go here weekly and visited tonight, 9/7/19. Have been coming since they opened too. They still have happy hour. My food was delicious as was my always excellant Denise. Have I had few slip ups. Absolutely but immediately fixed. I am not getting paid in anyway for this review , just don’t like to see a restaurant get a bad review that doesn’t deserve it. Remember when you do this you put peoples life on the line who do not deserve it. The staff counts in their jobs to support their families. I feel this way about any restaurant I go to who doesn’t deserve a bad review. Thank you.