“Love this place”

Ranked #3 of 118 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A Delicious Dining Experience. Progressive yet casual, Howards is the perfect place to enjoy high-quality entrees prepared with fresh ingredients and our friendly staff will provide superior service. Menus include Lunch, Dinner and Bar Snacks.
Reviewed 1 week ago

The food is wonderful the staff is friendly and prompt
Love the atmosphere
One of my favorite places to go whenever in Florida
Thank you so much for wonderful service as always Jamie !!!

Date of visit: December 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,644)

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Another great night out! We had great food and a fun night, and we didnt feel rushed. Thanks for great service Jamie! Can't wait to come back!

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed 1 week ago

Howard is a nice restaurant with a big bar and a lot of TV's. Staff is extreme friendly and attentive. The ambiente is very typical.
The menu offers a wide variety of food. Various wines and drinks. Large selection of beers.
Shrimps and scallops very nice prepared and the portion ok.
Sirlon perfect grilled, good quality meat, tender and with a good flavour. Side dishes ok.
Prices as local customs.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed 1 week ago

It is a nice clean place with good service and a full menu of plain vanilla selections. There is nothing there to dislike. They just do not have anything going for them that is special. It reminds me of very high quality hospital food. I am sure that there are plenty of people who love the place. I just am not one of them. I can make plain food at home.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 1 week ago

We love Howard’s. We go there on our monthly trips to the area. Can’t wait until March, when we go for the entire month. Our favorite servicer is Jammie Beatty. She is so nice and professional. We try to keep up with her day off and that day we eat and. Our condo. Meals always excellent and their drinks are great. I am the full time designated driver, so ice water is my drink of choice. My wife loves the orange crush. Whoever does the hiring at Howard’s does an outstanding job. Everyone friendly and professional. I also love their corned beef and cabbage on St. Patty’s day. The chef is excellent.

Date of visit: November 2018