“celebrated birthday”

Ranked #3 of 118 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A Delicious Dining Experience. Progressive yet casual, Howards is the perfect place to enjoy high-quality entrees prepared with fresh ingredients and our friendly staff will provide superior service. Menus include Lunch, Dinner and Bar Snacks.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We had the private room which sat the 10 of us very comfortable. The occasion was my husband's birthday. Our waitress, whose name was Jamie was wonderful. She treated each and everyone of us very special and went beyond to make sure we had everything we needed. Four of us ordered the shrimp and scallop dinner over pasta, which we all found just okay, lacking in salt or seasoning some how, but wasn't bad as she gave us a butter sauce to spice it up. One person had steak which was great and cooked just as he ordered it. Another had lobster roll, and it was delicious. Another ordered chicken parm. which was great also. My grandson had the coconut shrimp, also great. All in all I would rate it an A-.

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,644)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We alternate each week between Howard's & another local restaurant. We've never been disappointed with our dinner at Howard's. I'm a red meat eater and my wife usually orders the salmon, we're always happy with the order. Disappointed they discontinued the Sunday breakfast, it was a destination for our Sunday brunch... no more!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I came in for a quick lunch at the bar and the bartender Ashley was super friendly and nice!! She recommended the French dip special, so I got that and WOW, just incredible. Best French dip I’ve had in many years! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

After the car show we went here with three other couples we will probably feed it and the waitress took our order or drink eventually she came back with a drink and took our food out after about 15 minutes he came back and told us that there was a large party celebrating a wedding your food will be delayed about another 15 minutes you did apologize and offered us a free dessert , The food was average but I don’t but I’ll go back I think they have a older adults area at the one Bar I’m guessing the regular

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My sister, brother-in-law and I went to Howards for dinner on their anniversary dinner on Thanksgiving day. We had Cassidy as our server and she was fantastic! She had a great smile, great attitude, was very attentive and very sweet. Our food was fabulous! One of us had Thanksgiving dinner, the other had prime rib, and I had the Chilean sea bass that was very good. The brussels sprouts were a plus, are my favorite vegetable. A great experience from start to finish thank you Howard’s!