“Always a good choice for our Saturday "date night".”

Howard's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 118 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: A Delicious Dining Experience. Progressive yet casual, Howards is the perfect place to enjoy high-quality entrees prepared with fresh ingredients and our friendly staff will provide superior service. Menus include Lunch, Dinner and Bar Snacks.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We alternate each week between Howard's & another local restaurant. We've never been disappointed with our dinner at Howard's. I'm a red meat eater and my wife usually orders the salmon, we're always happy with the order. Disappointed they discontinued the Sunday breakfast, it was a destination for our Sunday brunch... no more!

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,644)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I came in for a quick lunch at the bar and the bartender Ashley was super friendly and nice!! She recommended the French dip special, so I got that and WOW, just incredible. Best French dip I’ve had in many years! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

After the car show we went here with three other couples we will probably feed it and the waitress took our order or drink eventually she came back with a drink and took our food out after about 15 minutes he came back and told us that there was a large party celebrating a wedding your food will be delayed about another 15 minutes you did apologize and offered us a free dessert , The food was average but I don’t but I’ll go back I think they have a older adults area at the one Bar I’m guessing the regular

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My sister, brother-in-law and I went to Howards for dinner on their anniversary dinner on Thanksgiving day. We had Cassidy as our server and she was fantastic! She had a great smile, great attitude, was very attentive and very sweet. Our food was fabulous! One of us had Thanksgiving dinner, the other had prime rib, and I had the Chilean sea bass that was very good. The brussels sprouts were a plus, are my favorite vegetable. A great experience from start to finish thank you Howard’s!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Always good!! I dine here regularly. My last experience was Thanksgiving dinner, turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing and Brussel sprouts. One my favorites is their Liver and Onions. Yes, they do have a bar and several TV's in the Bar. The dining room is quiet with both tables and chairs and booths.