“Best thanksgiving dining!”

Ranked #3 of 118 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A Delicious Dining Experience. Progressive yet casual, Howards is the perfect place to enjoy high-quality entrees prepared with fresh ingredients and our friendly staff will provide superior service. Menus include Lunch, Dinner and Bar Snacks.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

My sister, brother-in-law and I went to Howards for dinner on their anniversary dinner on Thanksgiving day. We had Cassidy as our server and she was fantastic! She had a great smile, great attitude, was very attentive and very sweet. Our food was fabulous! One of us had Thanksgiving dinner, the other had prime rib, and I had the Chilean sea bass that was very good. The brussels sprouts were a plus, are my favorite vegetable. A great experience from start to finish thank you Howard’s!

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,644)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Always good!! I dine here regularly. My last experience was Thanksgiving dinner, turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing and Brussel sprouts. One my favorites is their Liver and Onions. Yes, they do have a bar and several TV's in the Bar. The dining room is quiet with both tables and chairs and booths.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My family and I came into howard’s a few days ago, our server Jamie was AMAZING. She is always so full of energy and is the absolute sweetest! Thank you so much!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Came back because the last time we visited our server Jamie was so friendly. We come to Florida a few times a year and this is going to be our spot because of her!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My husband & I are frequent customers & just love the food & service we receive on our visits.
Cassidy our server was a very sweet young lady who greeted us with a smile & made our dinner experience extremely pleasant.