Manasota Beach Yoga, Yoga Manasota Beach
Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:30 AM, 9:00 AM - 9:30 AM
Review Highlights
What a wonderful way to start my day with Yoga on Manasota Beach

Breathing in the salt water air and feeling all stress escaping your body is what occurs when I... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Jeanne1946
Venice, Florida
Best Way to Start Your Day

Have just recently started morning yoga on Manasota Beach with Katja, Lou and Toby - it is the best... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
John B
South Venice, Florida

All reviews toby lou katia abilities classes instructor waves beach
Reviewed December 15, 2018 via mobile

A must do. The best Yoga I have ever been to. Katja tends to each individual and their needs. The ocean and sand take you away. You’ll never feel better after Yoga with Toby Kayja and Lou.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed December 11, 2018

Yoga on Manasota Beach is a wonderful way to start your day. The instructors, Katja, Lou and Toby are all great and so dedicated to making our experience healthy and safe for each of us. Listening to the waves and feeling the sun are so relaxing. Come join us!

1  Thank Karen L
Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

I've had many yoga instructors and Katja and Lou are the best! They won't just transform you're work out program and body but your life. My husband is recovering from Achilles rupture surgery and spent a year in a cast on the opposite leg where his tendon tore from his bone and rehabing with Lou & katja has been more beneficial than any other form of rehab he has had. Thank you so much for your positive attitudes and giving us back our lives. Beach yoga is the highlight of our week!

Reviewed December 4, 2018

I love Manasota Beach, it's so peaceful and serene. Participating in Manasota Beach Yoga makes it a perfect Mind, Body and Spirit experience. It's the best way for me to start off the day. Katja, Lou and Toby do a wonderful job of guiding us through the movements that are also senior friendly. They are welcoming, friendly and encouraging. I've been going regularly for nearly two years now. I definitely recommend that you check out the sessions whenever you can.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed December 3, 2018 via mobile

I am a huge fan of Manasota Beach yoga! All of the instructors bring a different experience and I have enjoyed watching them evolve over the last three years!

1  Thank CARS1971