Manasota Beach Yoga, Yoga Manasota Beach
Open today: 8:00 AM - 8:30 PM
Review Highlights
Welcoming, inclusive, & friendly yoga classes!

I went to yoga at Manasota beach on four different days of my vacation. Each day I was welcomed by... read more

Reviewed February 7, 2020
emsholisticlife
Katja is a great instructor

Love doing beach yoga in the morning. I was only able to go the days that Katja was the instructor... read more

Reviewed February 1, 2020
sgrbaby134
Davenport, Iowa

All reviews great instructor all ages toby lou katia abilities beginners modifications movement recovering advanced beach
Selected filters
Reviewed December 15, 2018 via mobile

A must do. The best Yoga I have ever been to. Katja tends to each individual and their needs. The ocean and sand take you away. You’ll never feel better after Yoga with Toby Kayja and Lou.

Date of experience: October 2018
Reviewed December 11, 2018

Yoga on Manasota Beach is a wonderful way to start your day. The instructors, Katja, Lou and Toby are all great and so dedicated to making our experience healthy and safe for each of us. Listening to the waves and feeling the sun are so relaxing. Come join us!

1  Thank Karen L
Reviewed December 9, 2018 via mobile

I've had many yoga instructors and Katja and Lou are the best! They won't just transform you're work out program and body but your life. My husband is recovering from Achilles rupture surgery and spent a year in a cast on the opposite leg where his tendon tore from his bone and rehabing with Lou & katja has been more beneficial than any other form of rehab he has had. Thank you so much for your positive attitudes and giving us back our lives. Beach yoga is the highlight of our week!

Reviewed December 4, 2018

I love Manasota Beach, it's so peaceful and serene. Participating in Manasota Beach Yoga makes it a perfect Mind, Body and Spirit experience. It's the best way for me to start off the day. Katja, Lou and Toby do a wonderful job of guiding us through the movements that are also senior friendly. They are welcoming, friendly and encouraging. I've been going regularly for nearly two years now. I definitely recommend that you check out the sessions whenever you can.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed December 3, 2018 via mobile

I am a huge fan of Manasota Beach yoga! All of the instructors bring a different experience and I have enjoyed watching them evolve over the last three years!

1  Thank CARS1971