“I agree....”

Ranked #23 of 113 Restaurants in Englewood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I agree....several pretty good pizza places in the area but FAULS INN is the BEST!!!!
I'm a local Realtor and either bring buyers here or recommend this place to them!

John DiGiacomo

1  Thank John D

Reviewed April 30, 2013

Small dinning room, cozy. Friendly staff, a great place locals choose to eat at. Large outdoor area with bands on the week-end, known for karaoke.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Stopped in after friends spoke of what good food and great prices they had. Never would have tried the place if not. It's a little neighborhood bar and I would guess hasn't been updated in years. But that aside the food was really good. Although the pizza had been recommended I decided on the beer battered fish and chips due to another review here. I'm very glad I did. It was probably one of the best I have ever had. And I order fish and chips alot. Light crispy battered and perfect white fish. Good french fries. Cole slaw left a little to be desired but I'm fussy about my cole slaw. Service was fast and friendly. I would definitely come here again and try the pizza. It looked really good.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We have been eating here for over 15 years. Wings are always good, pizza is good. Tonight the special was meatloaf and chicken cordon bleu. I thought my chicken was good. But the meatlaof tasted like they added a lot of filler. Would never order again. I do like their Wednesday special, pot roast - they add a little too much salt. But always good flavor. So next time I will stick to the wings and beer only.

Reviewed March 10, 2013

Found Faull Inn online when planning out trip to Englewood, FL. Easy to find (couple of times actually!) and enjoyed each time. Hit the Monday "wing" special and they are DELICIOUS. Their pizzas are great. Beers most reasonably priced. They have daily specials and each sounded good. Casual, good for families, too.