“Great menu, service and location!”
Review of Gulf View Grill

Gulf View Grill
Ranked #8 of 110 Restaurants in Englewood
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: QOverlooking the beautiful Gulf of Mexico offering spectacular sunsets and great food. Voted best of the best year after year.
Greensboro, NC
“Great menu, service and location!”
Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

Quality of food and selection is superior! We had crabcake BLT sandwich, homemade chips and spicy calypso dip followed by the most excellent coconut cream pie! Our company said their onion rings were the best they had ever had anywhere. Can't wait to try the rest of their menu. The wait staff was really good!

Visited June 2014

Burtonsville, Maryland
“Consistently excellent!”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

We recently had the prime rib, which was their special on Weds. and Thurs. The portion was just the right size, cooked perfectly and melted in my mouth. The generous meal came with hot bread, a salad (I had caesar and he had garden...both were fresh and tasty), a baked potato and vegetables. Just as good as the wonderful food were the servers. Bartender Peggy was very engaging,was genuinely interested in hearing about our day and made our drinks just right. She is a happy spirit that is an asset to this establishment and we look for her each time we go there. We were seated at a table in the bar area so she doubled as our server for dinner. The timing of the salads and entree were perfect. Other great meals have been the cajun grouper sandwich, blackened salmon over caesar salad and buffalo wings that delight the taste buds without being too hot. The view is amazing, as it looks right out over the gulf with big plate glass windows thru which to view the most amazing sunsets. We look forward to returning to the Gulfview Grill this fall. Great job!

• Visited May 2014
Port Orchard, Washington
“Worth a visit or two or three.”
Reviewed June 17, 2014

We recently had an early dinner there with family. Previously we had attended a party/banquet there, and had had lunch there once when family was visiting.
The view is great. Love the new bar added downstairs.
We have had excellent service each time we have been. We have had very good food for each visit. I loved the caesar salad; my husband and his daughter loved the she crab soup. The fish 'n chips are tasty; the steaks are quite good by report.
I appreciate that each item tasted stood alone as good or very good. This restaurant appears to offer consistently prepared food with excellent staff and views. It is worth a visit.

• Visited June 2014
“Great view, Average experience ”
Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

The place had very nice interior design and the view was GREAT. The food and drinks were good; however, I felt as though it was a bit over priced. The service was very poor, when it wasn't even that busy. I loved the bar down under. Very friendly bartender and great and fast drinks!

Florida
“Some good and some so-so”
Reviewed June 14, 2014

My husband and I have lived in this area for many years, but had never dined at Gulf View Grill. We recently dined on a Sat. night and had mixed reactions. The food was good--not great--but good. The bread was dry and flavorless. Service was good . The view was nice. My husband is immune-suppressed right now and is able to dine out but cannot have any fresh food--only cooked. This was the first restaurant that we have eaten at in 6 months that would not let him substitute a vegetable for a salad. I even talked to the manager when she happened to walk by and she said the owners would not allow any substitutions. A restaurant manager should try to make things right with a customer within reason and this is certainly within reason. We didn't ask for anything out of the ordinary. I thought it was ludicrous. For this reason, I would not return and would certainly not recommend this restaurant to any one else.

• Visited June 2014