“great sunsets and food at Gulfview Grill”
Review of Gulf View Grill

Gulf View Grill
Ranked #8 of 109 Restaurants in Englewood
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: QOverlooking the beautiful Gulf of Mexico offering spectacular sunsets and great food. Voted best of the best year after year.
Englewood, Florida
“great sunsets and food at Gulfview Grill”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

During season you should make a reservation, but you won't be sorry. Food, sunsets great! fun bar...

1 Thank judijean

“not up to par”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

wife and I and another couple had new years dinner here a liminted menu which I can understand but food was very poor had the prime rib very tough small potato baked a very long time ago service was good

2 Thank bigguy11
Englewood, Florida
“New Year's Day Group Dinner”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

A group of 11 of us enjoyed a festive New Year's dinner time - late afternoon ( a great less busy time).
Marvelous Gulf views, great food & good friends !
Who could ask for more but they even gave us a great waitress who took very good care of us & got the orders right !
Prime rib (on special), pork and scallops were delicious. Their value meals were appealing and satisfying ! but they did not serve sauerkrout (Boo Hoo).
Desserts were tasty and enough for couples to share.
A delightful venue.

• Visited January 2014
Palm City, Florida
“Terrible!”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

First off, we asked a question when we arrived and the hostess was rude, after answering immediately asked "are you going to stay or what?"...Then the eating experience - god aweful. Beer flat, soda was flat. I had the ribeye steak, it was luke warm, not cooked right, server with cold fries. Wife and her friend had crab stuffed fish that tasted bland. Other friend had broiled scallops served in a bowl, also cold. My daughter wouldn't even eat the cheeseburger, and she's 7 and likes those. 150 bucks later, wish I had gone to McDonalds as I've had better food there. My guess is that this restaurant thrives off locals that don't know any better and the constant stream of new tourists that fall into this trap.

• Visited January 2014
5 Thank Jim M
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Service”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I visited this restaurant on a busy Friday night just after Christmas. I was with my retired parents, one of whom is a bit of a curmudgeon. We chose to sit in the bar area rather than at a table. Frank was our server and was very helpful in putting together a table for the three of us and managed the curmudgeon well. I had the fried green bean appetizer, the french onion soup, a caesar salad, and the broiled scallops. The green bean appetizer was good, the french onion soup was amazing, the caesar salad was average and the broiled scallops were very good. I would definitely go back. The ambience was good and the service was friendly. I grew up in the area and would say this restaurant is one of the better ones on the beach.