“Go here”

Mango Bistro
Ranked #2 of 113 Restaurants in Englewood
Cuisines: French, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Description: Mango Bistro is an award-winning restaurant created by Marie and Ricardo. Combining influences from their native countries, France and Brazil, they decided to create a destination with a European and tropical flair where people would come for the fresh and original food, as well as for the fun, colorful atmosphere. Marie and Ricardo take pride in offering high-quality original food prepared fresh to order in their uniquely designed kitchen. Come to Mango Bistro and decide where you are in the world: a European Cafe or an Island Bar... The where... Is left to your own imagination!
Reviewed April 3, 2013

Consistently good. Clean, friendly, and very tasty food. My favorite lunch place. They have the BEST soups - homemade. Everything is good.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

We made a special trip to this restaurant beause eating here had been on my "to do" list this winter. I had the 1/2 sandwich and soup speicial and my companion had a crepe and small salad. Lobster bisque was outstanding. My companion's savory mushroom crepe was beautifully prepared, including an artfully designed sauce and pine nut topping. Mango iced tea was delicious and refreshing. While on our way in to pay the bill we enjoyed peeping at everyone's beautiful food!

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here during a busy art fair to split something with a friend. Once we got our lobster wraps I wanted to say "Get your own..." Thoughtfully prepared with really chopped up lobster, folded lettuce - delicious taste. Usually when you get any kind of lobster roll everything falls out. Great bistro atmosphere. Will definitely be my first stop on my next visit to the area

Reviewed March 29, 2013 via mobile

What a wonderful little bistro. Caramel lattes are luscious and smooth. Ham and cheese crepe was yummy and fluffy eggs. My lil girl loved the homemade pretzels. A must stop in Englewood.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Had an outdoor patio lunch of lobster bisque with half of a lobster roll. Bisque was A-1 and the lobster salad used in the roll had some nice flavor additions - was easy on the mayo which is always a good thing - and served on a fresh large ciabatta roll. My companion had the grilled shrimp on a roll, nicely spiced and cooked perfectly. There were tortilla chips on both plates that really didn't go with what we were having - maybe a small bunch of grapes or such would have made more sense. Prices are excellent. On this visit the service was businesslike as opposed to friendly (which is not always a bad thing) however it took quite a while to get noticed to get our check. The food here has always been very good to great and I would recommend Mango Bistro over any other restaurant in the area.