“Clean restaurant, great food”
Review of Chumlee's Wings

Chumlee's Wings
Ranked #11 of 45 Restaurants in Ellenton
Cuisines: American
Palmetto, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Clean restaurant, great food”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Chumlee's is a small restaurant specializing in chicken wings. It is run by the owner who is not only on-premises but usually doing the cooking. The menu is limited but interesting and everything my wife and I have tried so far has been excellent. Quality ingredients are used and it is obvious. With a wide assortment of house-made wing sauces, fried vegetables, delicious sandwiches and great fries (with several variations), my only complaint is the lack of dessert choices. Fried oreo sandwich cookies sound pretty good but I always look for a key lime pie in any local Florida restaurant. There are about five tables inside and a few tables outside as well as a 93 cent beer special daily. There are a couple of TVs in the small dining room usually tuned to sports channels (however I did watch the latter part of "The Price is Right" on my first ever visit. It was late morning in mid May and the staff and I were all making our bids for the final showcases). Friendly staff, great food and well executed. Chumlee's is a place I would recommend.

• Visited August 2012