“For the money wonderful”

Red Roof Inn Ellenton
Ranked #4 of 4 Hotels in Ellenton
“For the money wonderful”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Service was very nice, some top hotels should take notes!!

• Stayed June 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Grant
Reviewed June 16, 2012

We stayed here while in town for a dog show. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. They had fresh fruit and doggie biscuits at the front desk. The rooms are dated but clean and comfortable. Not bad for the price. Very dog friendly, they even have poop bags available at the front desk if needed. Will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 8, 2012

First of all I do believe that who wrote anything positive about this place is blind and can't smell. We pulled up and I thought that I would give it a chance. Front desk clerk wasn't too pleasant. It was raining and apparently the roof was leaking because there was buckets and water dropping from the ceiling; we get our room key and open it up; the smell of mold and mildew was horrendous. The place had bugs everywhere and was actually infested with spiders. Had one drop on my head while I was putting everything in the room. The walls had actial dirt on them. Maybe where somebody had kept a pet,Better off ANYwhere else

• Stayed June 2012

Travelers are raving about these Ellenton hotels

Traverse City, MI
Reviewed May 2, 2012

I've stayed at the Guesthouse once a year for the past 4 years. It is not a Holiday Inn, but we don't spend much time in the room anyways. This year the rooms where actually cleaner than the past years! Pool area needs some sweeping and wiping of chairs though. Staff is extremly helpful and went out of their way to meet our needs! We had fun and will be back next year....Anna Maria Oyster Bar right next door...great food! Get a free Cocktail with your room key!

Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank MInone4
Barbara C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Ellenton, responded to this review, May 7, 2012
I am pleased you enjoyed your stay with us at the GuestHouse Inn and that your stay with us regularly. Our staff strives to provide clean accommodations and a friendly atmosphere for all our guests and we are tickled that you noticed!

I look forward to your return visits where we will do our best to exceed your expectations.
Portsmouth, New Hampshire
Reviewed April 16, 2012

We found the hotel to be a great "bang for your buck." It was simple, yet clean and comfortable. Everything was in good condition and worked. The staff was great and the breakfast satisfactory. All in all, it was a good experience and I would stay there again.

Room Tip: We liked the first floor just outside the pool area which was quiet and shut down at night.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Dannielle44
Milford, Pennsylvania
Reviewed February 29, 2012

Don't stay here unless you like skeevy. I was visiting friends in Palmetto and was looking for a cheap place to sleep and shower. This motel was scary. I refused to take off my flipflops inside the room. The toilet seat had urine stains on it as if the maid hadn't wiped it down in awhile. I kept waking up in the middle of the night feeling like things were crawling on me this place had me so creeped out. The bed was fine and the linens appeared and smelled clean. The blanket had burn holes in it from a smoking room I'm assuming.

Room Tip: Pick a different motel
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Barbara C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Ellenton, responded to this review, March 6, 2012
Thank you for your recent review. I am sorry that the hotel did not meet your expectations. We use TripAdvisor reviews as a training tool and will definitely be sharing your comments with our Housekeeping Staff to assist them in making improvements. Again, we apologize your experience was so poor.
Fort Lauderdale
Reviewed November 7, 2011

I was already booked at this hotel when I ran across the terrible reviews for this site. I was within the period of cancellation so I called the hotel to see what they'd let me do to cancel. They suggested to come and LOOK at the room and If I wasn't happy, I could cancel the reservations.
There's NOTHING wrong with this place! It's located on a pretty waterway with an alligator in a wetlands area right behind the pool. I'm a regular Marriott and Starwoods Preferred Guest and when on a business trip I would have stayed there for an extra $100.00 a night. This was just for a nights sleep and nothing fancy so I didn't want to spend the extra bucks. The room was clean, the refrigerator, TV, AC and coffee maker worked just fine! I have NO COMPLAINTS and believe me if I did...I'd post them! This isn't the Four Seasons, but it isn't the salvation army either! Give this place a shot...it's the best deal in town!

• Stayed November 2011, traveled with friends
3 Thank MrClean1982
Barbara C, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Ellenton, responded to this review, November 21, 2011
Thank you for your review of the Ellenton GuestHouse Inn. We appreciate your comments and are happy to hear you think of us as a good location at a reasonable price. We hope to see you here on your next trip into the Ellenton area!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ellenton
Super 8 Ellenton Bradenton Area
Quality Inn North
Quality Inn North
#15 of 21 in Bradenton
Comfort Inn Near Ellenton Outlet Mall

Been to Red Roof Inn Ellenton? Share your experiences!