“Staying at Sleep Inn and Suites Riverfront, Ellenton, FL”

Sleep Inn & Suites Riverfront - Ellenton
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Ellenton
Powder Springs, Georgia
“Staying at Sleep Inn and Suites Riverfront, Ellenton, FL”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

The service was excellent. Everyone was very friendly, and willing to help however they could. My husband doesn't get around too well, and one of the employees actually rolled the luggage to our room for us. Checking in and out was a breeze.
There are a couple of reasons I couldn't give this hotel 5 stars. The breakfast selection was just adequate, but a couple of times I got a little carton of coffee cream that was soured. Also I got a little container of cream cheese that was old. The television didn't have a "guide" on it, so we could never figure out what was on.
Back to the good things. It is right across a street from an outlet mall, that has everything. It is close to good restaurants and I-75, and beaches are not far away.

Room Tip: We asked for a king bed room on the riverfront, and stayed in Room 5. It did have a beautiful view...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Merideth M, Marketing Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Riverfront - Ellenton, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us! I have informed the General Manager of the breakfast issues and he is addressing it right away. As our property continues to undergo improvements, we will be expanding the breakfast area and selections. We do hope to see you again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
  • Korean first
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I stop here every year on my way to a vacation week I have in SW Florida. Found it by chance a few years ago looking for a place to overnight off I-75 on the way down. Very convenient to the interstate, on the Manatee River, next to a great riverside restaurant and bar called Woody's River Roo. Clean rooms, good beds, decent breakfast included, and the Asst Manager Martha has a natural comprehension for customer service that you rarely find, especially at highway hotels like this.

Room Tip: They have room service, nor a restaurant..
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your review! We are fortunate to have a wonderful team here at the Sleep Inn Ellenton. We are pleased to hear that you had another great experience during your stay with us. We look forward to your return next year!
Chicago,IL
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Visiting a sick relative in Bradenton,chose this hotel off the Intenet. It is a little difficult to find,it is located on a frontage road but that seemed to be the only slight issue. It wasa clean,well kept and the front desk clerk was so nice. Breakfast was edible,especially for free. Cute little pool and great view of the Mantatee River. We unfortunately moved to less desirable accomidations and I wished we would have just stayed put.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
I am happy to hear you had an enjoyable stay at our property, though I wish it were under better circumstances. Your relative is in our thoughts. I will share your comments about the location with our GM. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel!
South Africa
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Really there isn’t much you can complain about. Check -in was quick and friendly, the room just fine, and the breakfast adequate. Right near the outlet malls, just off the highway. However no traffic noise whatsoever.
Within walking distance of a couple of food options and a large Walgreens. The only noticeable downside is that there are areas where an update is clearly required, so the hotel is starting to show its age. But overall its perfect for a one night stay, and reasonably priced for the area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Merideth M, Marketing Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Riverfront - Ellenton, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review our Sleep Inn Ellenton hotel! New owners are starting to make updates throughout the property and upgrades will be noticeable over the next few months. We hope to welcome you back for a future visit!
Lloret de Mar
Reviewed May 9, 2013

Good hotel with convenient location next to the I75. The room was large enough with two Queen beds, also had a refrigerator which was good.
The pool was quite small but Lovely just to cool off when spending time in the sun, good view of the river with some chairs just beside it, in fact I saw Dolphins passing by at two occations when sitting next to the river.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for your review! I am happy to hear you enjoyed the pool and river. We hope to see you again soon.
Jupiter, Florida
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Sleep Inn for two nights, business trip. The room was perfect, clean, comfy beds, wonderful shower, nice LG flatscreen TV, microwave and refrigerator, the pool was a wonderful 85 degrees, the breakfast was just right for the price (free) and the river views and grounds were very relaxing. Every one of the staff we met were extremely nice, we will be back!

Room Tip: Lots of restaurants nearby, we had a river view room, could not hear I75 while in the room.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your comments will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests.

St. Petersburg, Florida
Reviewed April 29, 2013

My son and I stayed here for one night while attending a basketball tournament in the area. This hotel was very clean (and thanks to the shows like hotel impossible I pay attention to way too much) and the staff was especially nice and welcoming...even wishing my son good luck as we left for each game. The room was clean and the breakfast was just right. Great location off of I-75. I would definitely stay here again. The rate was perfect as well.

Room Tip: Ask for a river front room - great view.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for taking the time to review the Sleep Inn Ellenton! We hope you had a successful tournament and look forward to welcoming you back for a future visit.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ellenton
Super 8 Ellenton Bradenton Area
Red Roof Inn Ellenton
#4 of 4 in Ellenton
Americas Best Value Inn-Bradenton/Sarasota
Best Western Plus Bradenton Hotel & Suites

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Riverfront - Ellenton? Share your experiences!