All reviews room was clean st augustine tv guide an older property bath towels hot water rates housekeeping
Reviewed March 29, 2014

This was by far the best hotel experience I've ever had - even compared with more expensive chains. Yes, it's an older building, but everything about the renovations was tasteful and helpful. And I was pleased to learn that it's American owned and run. Very refreshing and family friendly. They must be good people if the cat waiting outside the reception at 1 AM isn't scared of the guests!

Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank notlwonk2000
Kelly G, General Manager at Quality Inn Elkton - St. Augustine South, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. The staff and I work very hard to ensure our guests satisfaction and it is great to read such a great review. I am happy that you found your stay to be clean, comfortable and convenient. Hope to see you on your next trip to our beautiful St Augustine area

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Don't race by exit 311 on I95 just south of St Augustine. The Quality Inn there is a great stop. We landed there for 4 days waiting for a vacation rental to open up and found the rooms spacious and immaculate. Everything in the room functioned well. No doggie smell at all. The rest of the businesses at this exit are dead except the gas stations so you may have to go looking for a restaurant but this is a great stay at a great price.

Room tip: Back side is quieter, of course.
Date of stay: March 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Kelly G, General Manager at Quality Inn Elkton - St. Augustine South, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2014

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I can't wait to share you review with our staff. All of our great reviews serve as encouragement for our staff to continue to offer excellent guest service and offer our guest a clean and comfortable stay. Thank you for taking time to write this review, we really appreciate your business and do hope to see again along your travels.

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Stayed on Friday Night to see Truck Race at Daytona. Made reservation online easy enough. Got there earlier than expected on Friday Morning. Room was not ready however front desk staff checked us in and gave room keys. They knew it would be late coming back from race so we could save time and go straight to the room. Room was clean and staff was great. Got up spent the next day in St Augustine and made it home in one peace. Thanks

Date of stay: February 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank imbatman3
Kelly G, General Manager at Quality Inn Elkton - St. Augustine South, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Thank you for your review. We were glad to hear you feel you got a good value for your stay. Providing a clean, comfortable, and friendly stay at a good value is one of our goals. We hope to see you again on your next visit to our area.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

It was 2 days before the Daytona 500, and having made a last minute decision to go, my friend and I didn't have a lot of options for hotels. We chose to stay at this hotel based on the price, it's proximity to I-95, and the free hot breakfast.Yes, it is an older hotel, needing some updates, but it was clean, the room didn't have any strange odors, and the beds were very comfortable. Our room faced the woods, and not I-95, so we didn't hear any traffic on what was a very busy weekend. The AC wasn't noisy, and cooled the room very efficently. We were late waking up, and went to the breakfast room about 20 minutes before the scheduled end. There was only one other couple still eating. The breakfast assortment was still fully stocked. I don't remember everything that was available, but I had the make-your-own-waffle, and boiled eggs. My friend had the biscuits & gravy. The breakfast attendant was very friendly, as well as the front desk staff. I have stayed in newer hotels, but I haven't always had an experience as positive as this.

Date of stay: February 2014
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Kelly G, General Manager at Quality Inn Elkton - St. Augustine South, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

I would like to thank you for your wonderful review. I am happy that you had such a great stay with us. Many guests are commenting on both the comfort of the guest rooms and the new mattresses. A good nights sleep is very important while traveling, so I am glad that you found our accommodations both clean and comfortable. I am also happy that you found our complimentary breakfast fully stocked and enjoyable. I do hope to see you again on a return trip to our beautiful St Augustine area.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

We stayed here for the second time last weekend for the "Nights of Lights" Christmas light show in old St Augustine. The people here are very friendly and helpful. Rooms were clean and comfortable, and rates are very reasonable. We always travel with our dog. She was very welcome there. We will without a doubt stay again. We were very pleased. Breakfast was also decent. Stay here in comfort.

Date of stay: December 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Kelly G, General Manager at Quality Inn Elkton - St. Augustine South, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2013

Thank you for the nice review. We are glad you found us to be a good spot to stay while visiting beautiful downtown St. Augustine for the Nights of Lights Christmas event. Many guests find it easy accessing the downtown and beach areas from SR207. We were happy to read you found your room clean and comfortable along with friendly service. Hope to see again when you are traveling in the St. Augustine area.