“Terrible experience”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 17, 2013

. We were seated and watched as other customers that arrived after us were waited on before us. I ordered ravioli, it was doughy and sitting in a puddle of water. I assume it was frozen and thawed in a microwave. Barely enough sauce to cover it. My gf ordered eggplant parmesan, was oily and flavorless. A waitress that wasn't ours saw we were being ignored and offered to get our drinks.

1  Thank KR F

Reviewed November 12, 2012

not great not bad just plain itailian food have had much better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Jeanine W
Reviewed August 21, 2012

We love Albertos! They are the best pizza in the Edgewater/New Smyrna Beach area. We go here every year! It's hard to find good NY style pizza in Florida!! Their garlic knots are to die for! On our last visit the staff was awesome. Even waiters that weren't ours stopped to see if we needed drink refillls! Will definately go back!!

1  Thank bilinsky
Reviewed August 12, 2012

The best Restaurant in Edgewater, for Italian food. Great friendly service, great food, and specials. prices are resonable.

1  Thank Linda S
Reviewed August 5, 2012

I recently moved to Edgewater and have visited this establishment a number of times. Their are always great specials to be had and the service is absolutely wonderful. If you aren't up to dining in, you can always call in an order and pick it up at their convenient pick-up window. The daily dinner deals are always changing but rest assured they are priced to sell and will satisfy your hunger. The portions are so large I end up having to bring the rest of my meal home with me. I'm far from an expert when it comes to Italian food but what I do know is that whatever it is I end up ordering is always cooked fresh and tastes equally as good. The staff here is very accommodating and will go above and beyond to make you happy. In conclusion, you will not be dissapointed with Alberto's. I can almost guarantee that one trip to this place will make you a repeat customer.

2  Thank EdgewaterResident