“Our stay at Edgewater Best Western Motel”

Best Western Edgewater Inn
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Edgewater
Reviewed March 31, 2014

We had a 10 day stay at Edgewater Best western Motel . Its a beautiful place with a nice pool in the front court yard surrounded by palm trees . Nice big rooms ,cleaned and fresh every day. The Manager/Owner was very pleasant to deal with .The Staff was always on hand ,very pleasant and more than helpful. The breakfast was really nice with fresh fruit, yogurt, waffles cereal ,plus cooked eggs, sausages and toast. I chose this Motel from my past experience from 8 years ago for Daytona Bike week. Same good experience. Yes I will choose it again in the future.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank 235jerryl
BwedgewaterInn, General Manager at Best Western Edgewater Inn, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2014

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 386-427-7101.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Edgewater Inn

Reviewed March 17, 2014

The good: Was a nice, clean motel in a convenient area close to Daytona Beach. Easy walking distance to Alberto's Italian restaurant (North) and Peggy's Diner (South). They even had rags to clean our motorcycles. The Bad: The person next door woke us up at 3 AM snoring. It was so loud that my husband thought it was me! Finally got up and started banging on the wall to try to wake him/her. Spoke to the manager upon check out and all he said was "sorry" and hoped that this person checked out too so they wouldn't disturb the next guest. The breakfast wasn't very appetizing, so we walked to Peggy's (which was excellent).

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BwedgewaterInn, General Manager at Best Western Edgewater Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Dear guest,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 386-427-7101.

Reviewed March 3, 2014

We stayed 4 nights in Edgewater as we had to attend a family funeral. The hotel was clean, easily accessible to local businesses, manager and staff were all professional and friendly. We would highly recommend the Best Western Edgewater Inn and would stay again if we come back to this area.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BwedgewaterInn, General Manager at Best Western Edgewater Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Reviewed March 3, 2014

Spent the weekend visiting family in Edgewater and the location of this Best Western was perfect. Third time we stayed here and no complaints. Room was clean, quiet, and lots of parking. Morning breakfast typical fare of cold cereals, pastries, yogurt, eggs, biscuits and waffle maker!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed March 2, 2014

We always enjoy this hotel when we are visiting the area. It is a great hotel that has a good group of people running the place. It is in a good position to get on 95 from your hotel. I won't stay anywhere else in this area.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BwedgewaterInn, General Manager at Best Western Edgewater Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2014

Dear guest,

Reviewed February 16, 2014

The room smelled horrible and the toilet would not flush even after they said they fixed it. The sink would not drain out. Onnly the shower worked. We were afraid to eat there it looked so dirty and smelled bad.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Front office staff needs to be better understood their customers. We checked in and found room is nicely sized, Linen felt fresh, Breakfast was good The Indian man and white lady are very pleasant and nice (Thanks to you both). Now front desk, I called to complain about loud music at 10:30 pm was told by the lady who checked me in that they are allowed until 11:00pm. Called again at 11:15pm only to be told that I should have called earlier and now she will do something about it. At 11:30 pm I called again only to be toldin an unpleasant tone I must wait because she was alone here, so I asked her just a telephone to remind the room next door to shut the music, only to tell me she was too busy. Not a very nice stay at all.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Matt Y
BwedgewaterInn, General Manager at Best Western Edgewater Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

BEST WESTERN Edgewater Inn

Also consider these accommodations in or near Edgewater
Hampton Inn New Smyrna Beach
Hampton Inn New Smyrna Beach
#1 of 13 in New Smyrna Beach
Best Western New Smyrna Beach Hotel & Suites
Best Western New Smyrna Beach Ho...
#2 of 13 in New Smyrna Beach
#7 of 13 in New Smyrna Beach
Coastal Waters Inn
Coastal Waters Inn
#6 of 11 in New Smyrna Beach

Been to Best Western Edgewater Inn? Share your experiences!