“Perfect!”

Cuisines: American
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“Perfect!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

My Mom had been after me, "We need to go there". So yesterday, Mother's Day, We went to Canana Bay for breakfast. It was perfect! My Mom had the biscuits and sausage gravy, my Wife and I had the shrimp and grits. Really good, home made food! Great service and atmosphere. Can't wait to try the omelets!

• Visited May 2013

“5 Stars all the way!!!!!!”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

From the minute we walked in everything was absolutely wonderful!!!!!
Our children loved the Mac n cheese and the pot roast and the shrimp n grits were to die for!!!!! By the way kids eat free Tuesday thru Thursday:) our server nick was the best and we will definitely be back!!!!

• Visited March 2013
New Smyrna Beach, Florida
“its about time”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

great breakfast....like your mom and dad make plus some great and tasty surprises not found in NSB-Edgewater area...sandwiches and soups at lunch just what u r looking for and dinner perfect...mashed potatoes,pot roast, pasta...specials....just perfect...as with lost lagoon friendly staff and comfy atmosphere...

• Visited March 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome!!”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

Awesome!! I highly recommend Shrimp n grits or the Cabana bay omelette 5 stars!! The staff are awesome friendly food is great cant wait to go again

florida
“Good potential”
Reviewed December 12, 2012 via mobile

Visited for lunch (2 of us). I believe they have only been open a week or so and hopefully they will work out the kinks.
The food on this visit was good but service was slow and my soup/sandwich combo came out without the soup - also no utensils for either of us without asking. That said, the soup was excellent as were the shrimp tacos. The menu has lots of interesting items we want to try but we will give then some time to get their rhythm down before we return.