“Great Place to eat”

Cuisines: American
Debary, Florida
“Great Place to eat”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I usually eat here a couple time a week since I work nearby. The service and food is alway excellent. Save room for dessert. The Pies are the best in the area.

Visited April 2013

Wayland
“A Disaster”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

My kids and I ate here and the wait was outrageous and they were not even that busy, by the time we got our food the whole experience was 1 hour 1/2, we were ready to order the moment we got into the door, ready to go but no one seemed to care. I don't mind waiting for food that is worth it, but at Peggy's it was not, the food was cold and my kids could not eat it eventhough they were very hungry. How can you mess up a grilled cheese? I guess it may be good for the locals, maybe they get better service.

• Visited February 2013
mason
“No frills, but cheap.”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

The food was average not bad not great. Had the Chicken Parm. The bathroom was pretty dirty. Service was fair to good.

Visited February 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good place for breakfast”
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

We have been dining here for over a year for breakfast - even bringing guests here- they loved the fried baloney

Miami, Florida
“It's good for what it is...”
Reviewed December 22, 2012

Don't go to Peggy's if you're looking for a gourmet meal with fresh ingredients. However, if you're looking for a home style Americana meal like Grandma use to make then this is the place. The portions are always grand and the food comes out fast and the service is prompt. They have a large menu with plenty of options and it's all very inexpensive. I would recommend trying the breakfast. The pancakes have a delicious buttermilk taste and depending on the season you can try pumpkin, apple butter or blueberry pancakes to name a few. The consistency of the pancakes are sometimes a little spongy though. Last time I was there I ordered the pancakes (which comes with two that are HUGE), two sausage links, and two eggs all for $4.45! Can't beat that :) Also, beware of the coffee, it's pretty watery and lacks good flavor.

• Visited December 2012