See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed November 7, 2016 via mobile

My husband and I recently booked a couple rooms at this motel for ourselves and my mother-in-law and had to leave due to a flea infestation. After checking in and showering, we noticed that as we stepped on the carpet, there were fleas all over our feet and ankles. Also, after pulling back the comforter on one of the beds we discovered a dried blood stain, as well as other discolorations (which I can only surmise were bodily fluids of some sort) on the underside of the comforter. We were extremely surprised after having read positive reviews of this motel. My mother-in-law's room also had a flea infestation. We left about 20 minutes after checking in and will not be returning.

Stayed: November 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed November 4, 2016

We came in fairly late, so I personally didn't meet any staff. The room was old and very basic, but the hotel was close to the airport which was why we stayed here. It seemed clean enough, but was kind of "beat up" looking. Also, there was a large black stain next to the toilet--mold? Not sure, but it was a good, quiet place to sleep for our early departure to the airport.

• Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

Was very skeptical of this motel at first, but very happy we chose to stay! Been here over a month for work and have enjoyed being here. This place is quite and clean. Heather and Diane (managers) are the best and very social, making sure you have what you need, very friendly, and pleasant to talk to! They go out of their way to keep you comfortable and informed of what places to go to for shopping, restaurants, etc.
As far as the hotel, it's, Pet friendly, micro/fridge.. Most of what you need.
It's a little out dated, they Def need new TVs and being out in nowhere, I would highly recommend making an unused room into a guest laundry, and a big thing is to have WiFi! Other than that it's GREAT and we'll Def come back here again and again.
Thank you Heather & Diane!

Stayed: October 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed August 30, 2016

I love the quiet out of the way feel. The management and crew are very considerate.
They will ask on ways to improve during your stay as well.
Rooms are clean and comfortable.
and 20 minutes from beach

Room Tip: just decide if you want a room in front or back
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TammyP1494
Christina R, Director of Sales at Ebro Motel, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2018

Reviewed May 23, 2016

Had car trouble, right next door to the motel. Was only traveling through, but had to have the car towed. I stayed at the motel after reading some reviews, and am glad I did. Very nice people run it and were even sweet enough to take me to the beach when my car was fixed. Was surprised at how nice and clean the rooms were. You just feel safe there, because you can tell they care. I'm staying again on my way back to New Orleans. I enjoyed watching the greyhound races next door and got in a few hands of poker. If you get the chance to stay, you'll like it.

Stayed: May 2016