“Excellent” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Ebro
Seacrest Beach, Florida
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 1, 2014

What a great place to stay. .very friendly management and very clean rooms..new carpets..fridge and microwave..would recommend to have fri
ends stay here..water pressure when down because of historic ra
Il fall and they offered to give me the night free..the water pressure was just fine..how great is that..looking out for their customers first..bill

• Stayed May 2014
1 Thank bkovski

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
Ocklawaha, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

I travel throughout Florida motorcycling and this is the kind of place I look for. State Route 20 is my most frequent route when heading west through Florida, and I've often stopped at the neighboring gas station, and thought I should plan a trip with an overnight at Ebro Motel.

I was heading to New Orleans for a business meeting and decided Ebro is halfway and this would be my chance. We didn't call ahead, but pulled in late in the afternoon and Diane gave us a room by the parking lot so we could easily unload our bikes. The room looked recently refurbished with some nice furniture and artwork. The room was very comfortable and we enjoyed sitting out on the sidewalk in the evening.

I saw there was an internet connection but calling Diane for the password, she said it doesn't work well, and instead gave us a Verizon MiFi box to take to the room. I checked my messages and found out my meeting had been cancelled, so we stayed late the next morning and decided to head home. The meeting has been rescheduled so I'll be heading to Ebro again this weekend!

Unfortunately the Ebro Café has been out of business for a couple years, and the only other food "in town" is Subway in the gas station. There is a charcoal grill out by the pool if you wanted to cook your meal. (I laughed at the pool, it's filled in and grassed over, but still has the "4 ft no diving" markers.)

Room Tip: We liked the parking lot side facing SR 20, a lot of trucks like to toot their horn, but at night th...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank Russell F
Baker, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

Very friendly staff, trucker friendly, lots of parking. They were helpful to me during a stressful business trip to purchase new trucks for my company and let me park a trailer on their property while I was conducting business.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank C R
Lynn Haven, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014

Very friendly staff and Management that really cares . American owned and run ! Relax in the country just 15 miles north of Panama City Beaches . Wonderful Southern hospitality ! And right next to Ebro greyhound dog track and Poker games ;)

Room Tip: Non-smoking rooms are always best.In the Country,.. Quiet and peaceful just 15 minutes from beautifu...
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Eddie M
Huntington Beach, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2013

stayed there 11/10/13 and was very satisfied. clean room and very nice lady. would recommend it for a couple traveling. no other room close to airport so it is handy to stay there. subway sandwiches is right next store.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank ann l
Homosassa, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013

Ebro motel is most well kept privately owned motel I've stayed in

I stayed for 3 nights while working on the area.
When I was informed that the wi-fi was temporarily out Dianne at the front desk gave me a personal Mifi device so I could get Internet in my room for the extent of my stay. She was very helpful and very friendly.

Room Rates are $55 a night for a room you would pay $150 for on the beach.
When I arrived back for my 2nd night, I discovered a receipt and a note stating that because I was here for work rather than pleasure I had been granted a corporate rate of $50 a night and that my card had been refunded the difference. Without my inquiry or request!
You don't get amazing service like this very often.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank nwprimo
New London, WI
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

The Ebro Motel is the only motel in town. In fact it is the only motel for miles around. One might think that since there is no competition, it would be very easy to let things slide a bit. This is NOT the case. I stayed for five nights on the second floor balcony (room 219) and have only good things to say about the room.
1) The largest and most comfortable bed I have slept in for a long time.
2) The shower was so good that I stayed in it for an extra minute every morning.
3) The air conditioner cooled off the room quickly with very little noise.
4) The fridge, microwave, TV, door locks, phone, toilet, and everything else was working great.
5) Maid service was very reliable and efficient.
Also, a big thank you to Ray and Diane for making me feel like family during my stay. You two are the best!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank mimsNewLondon_WI
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ebro
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel
Ponce De Leon Motel
Ponce De Leon Motel
#1 of 1 in Ponce de Leon
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama City Beach Pier Park
La Quinta Inn & Suites Panama Ci...
#14 of 48 in Panama City Beach
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#6 of 8 in DeFuniak Springs

Been to Ebro Motel? Share your experiences!