“Nice place for breakfast.” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Bayside Burgers - CLOSED

Bayside Burgers
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Carrollton, Georgia
“Nice place for breakfast.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Husband and I ate here on our way home from Eastpoint. They've just started serving breakfast and it was pretty good. My husband had eggs, grits, sausage..... I had a waffle. Service was very good, food tasted fine. We enjoyed looking at the old photographs on the walls. Got takeout hamburger for dinner one night. It was also good. Stop here -- you'll like it.

Visited September 2013

Curtis Mill
“Worth Your Time for an Outstanding Burger”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2013

I have passed Bayside Burgers numerous times traveling to and from Apalachicola and wanted to stop and see how the food was but normally the parking lot and surrounding area was packed and no place to park. However; last week on the way back from Apalach, there was parking available, so time to stop and see for myself.

I ordered a bacon cheese burger to go with fries. The wait was not long and I was on my way. The burger was excellent, perfectly cooked burger on a super soft bun, the fries were great also not over cooked and some of the longest I have ever seen. Everything was outstanding.

I will return, but this time it will be to set down and eat a delicious meal in A/C, not trying to drive and eat a burger and fries. If you are hungry for a GREAT burger, this is a must stop when in the East Point, Florida area.

• Visited September 2013
St Augustine
“Good food and homey atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 11, 2013

I ordered the salad and fish tacos and asked if they could prepare them "to go". The staff was so friendly, they had no problem doing that and we didn't pay until the food was picked up. They treated us well.

Visited September 2013
Palm Bay, Fl
“Great Burger! A must stop . . .”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 6, 2013

While taking the scenic route on 98, some locals recommended Bayside Burgers. Perfectly cooked burger on a super soft bun. Lots of condiments that made it all so awesome and juicy. Fries and onion rings were great too. A must if you are travel the coast.

• Visited August 2013
St. Augustine, Florida
“Great Hamburgers and Seafood”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

Recommended by a local motel owner, we stopped in for a lunch at the Bayside Burgers. Our crowd found the burgers huge and tasty. Others like the raw oysters served up by the wait staff.

Visited August 2013