“A true gem of a surprise”
Review of Bayside Burgers - CLOSED

Bayside Burgers
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

Wish we found this place earlier in week. Truly great food in a casual atmosphere. Staff and management that is very rare in tourist areas of Florida sometimes.

Party of 10 including 4-kids and ask were happy with their choice. I thought I was hungry until the massive Tate's Hell burger hit the table. Wife enjoyed her seafood platter. Daughter lived the fried pickles.

Seemed to be popular with locals. Will go back tomorrow for lunch.

Don't go expecting anything but casual atmosphere. Great food at great value. The wait staff worked their butts off.

Reviewed May 28, 2013

We have been coming to St. George Island for years, but just found this place thanks to Trip Advisor. Local, hometown feeling. Incredible burgers as well as great seafood and southern food. The owner invited us to come back for lunch the next day to try her fried chicken and fried okra. Several salad and grilled choices for those who want to be healthy. The price? $60 for 6 people...by far the cheapest and best meal we've had all week! This may be our new SGI favorite.

Reviewed May 24, 2013

At 65 yrs old and retired law enforcement I have had hundreds of burgers in my life.
This was the BEST BURGER I have ever had. That is no lie. Cowboy burger with everything.
I can not say enough...WOW

1  Thank trixter12345
Reviewed May 12, 2013 via mobile

I have eaten at Bayside Burgers two times. Both times I had the Tate's Hell. One of the best burgers I have ever had - anywhere!

The peel and eat shrimp are very good.

My wife had the grilled seafood platter and if was perfectly cooked.

Service is good and the owner is always on hand to ensure everything is well done.

2  Thank Waylawfirm
Reviewed April 25, 2013

Met some friends here for dinner, and it was good. Prompt service, a variety on the menu, and very friendly staff. Of all things, none of us got a burger, so we'll be back to try them! I had a pizza, very good, loaded with toppings. My husband had a grouper sandwich that he enjoyed. Our friends had nachos, and that was a plate full. They have their menu up on their Facebook page.

2  Thank Trinni A