“Great Breakfast”

Cuisines: American, Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

Staying at St George Island. Heard about this really great breakfast place in East Point. Mexican restaurant for breakfast? A good variety of breakfast foods. I had a breakfast burrito. Outstanding. The 3 egg omelette was also great. Service was also good.

Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

Hubby really wanted huevos rancheros and as we hoped they had it on the menu. Was good but sauce seemed different than other places we have been. I did not get as adventurous and stayed with American breakfast sandwich. Coffee was good and they served Diet Coke! Overall pleased with service and food!

Reviewed July 24, 2018

This is your standard mex american restaurant. Nothing outstanding but not bad food or service. One step ahead of Taco Bell.

Reviewed July 14, 2018

There isn't much to choose from to eat in this little town. We had two meals at El Jalisco and they were both ok.

The evening meal, we were a pretty large group. Service and food were pretty good. I had the best carnitas I have ever had. Seems everyone else was happy, too.

We had breakfast on our way out of town on Saturday. The place was busy. The service was pretty bad but maybe because they were so busy. The food was ok. I might try someplace else for breakfast next time.

Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

Breakfast was packed, so we assumed it would be very good. It was good, but not fantastic. I think I would have given a better rating if the service was a little faster. We waited an hour for our food. Lunch started at 11 and their were people getting their lunch before we got our breakfast, despite ordering before 11.