“Great Mexican Food”

Dining options: Breakfast
Auburn, California
“Great Mexican Food”
Reviewed February 14, 2014 via mobile

Definitely worth a stop if you are in or near Eastpoint, FL.
I had the "mamma jamma" - 2 pork chops with verde salsa - think chili verde plus rice and beans. My wife had the special nachos with shrimp, beef and chicken. Both excellent.
Mexican is one of our favorite cuisines and this was the best we have had in a while.
Very reasonable.
The site is a converted something - Waffle House? So go for the food not he atmosphere.

• Visited February 2014

Wichita, Kansas
“Great Mexican Food!”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

We had dinner at El Jalisco while visiting St. George Island in January 2014. There were no cars in the lot when we stopped which was a little off-putting but we stopped anyway. We were glad we did. The veggie fajitas and enchilada dinner were exceptional. It's a great place where we'll dine the next time we're in the area.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank JohnTerry13
Eastpoint, Florida
“Unassuming on the outside, delicious on the inside”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We'd driven by El Jelisco many times, but finally stopped by with friends for a meal and discovered this small, bright yellow restaurant has some of the best Mexican food we'd ever eaten. We love Mexican food, but El Jalisco tasted super fresh, especially anything with seafood in it. I often order Carne Asada at Mexican restaurants and El Jalisco's was amazing. We just moved to the area and will now make El Jelisco a regular part of our dining experience.

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank dockdog
Eagan, Minnesota
“Great Guac!”
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

This is the second year my family has been in the area for thanksgiving, and El Jalisco is quickly becoming a tradition for us. I used to hate guacamole until I had theirs, and it's now the standard by which all other's are ranked! All of the food we've had is delicious and very authentic. I think we'll stop in one more time before we go back to MN!

Carrollton, Georgia
“Not much food for a lot of money.”
Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

Got carry-out for dinner while staying in Eastpoint. I ordered Nachos and my husband had a burrito. The nachos consisted of 13 ( I counted) chips with cheese sauce poured on them. Cost? $9.00. Really. The burrito was average size and my husband said it was good. For a total of $19.00 we expected more.

Visited September 2013