“Nice !!!!!”

Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in East Palatka
Palm Bay, United States
“Nice !!!!!”
Reviewed September 25, 2013

We arrived during one of Florida's downpours. Rain was coming sideways and we needed a room fast. It was amazing how a friendly face can brighten your day and the young woman at the counter was ONE IN A MILLION. Thank you. Very good place to stay. Friendly and helpful personal. We enjoyed our stay and when needed, we will stay again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Mike P, General Manager at Best Western Inn Of Palatka, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Hello Beate D , Thank you for the nice review, I am very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I am also glad that our staff did brighten your day, we always love to go one step ahead in guest satisfaction.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
New Orleans, United States
Reviewed September 2, 2013

The Best Western Palatka, Florida was a great value, especially with the included breakfast each day. You can make your own waffles! Staff very friendly and helpful. Comfortable beds, plenty of towels. Room always nice and clean when you return. I stayed there several years ago and decided to try it again. It is still the best value around. Other hotels in the area don't offer the breakfast, and cost the same. I would stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Squeaky clean facility with spacious rooms, great beds and welcoming staff. I stay several times a year while visiting family in the area.. My grandchildren look forward to breakfast and a swim at "Grandma's hotel." Accommodating staff even provide pool towels for the boys.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Me and my wife were in that area for funeral, Friend of our suggested these hotel. Quiet and Clean place Excellent Staff. They were ready to help anytime.Never seen such a clean and quiet place before, They had Hot breakfast was much better then hampton. We will select BestWestern were ever we go.

Room Tip: They have new Pool and Fitness Center, And also free local and long distance call.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed June 3, 2013

My son and I checked in on June 1st, 2013 for a two night stay. 1st night was alright, but on the 2nd night was a different story. Both night when the maid did the beds she pulled the sheets half the way down the bed, 1st night I did not check the bed , when we were getting ready to leave on Sunday morning, I pulled the sheets all the way down to make sure I did not leave anything, only to find someones blood all over the sheets, so I called the manager and he came down and looked, did not know what to say. I also showed him my legs to show I wasn't bleeding anywhere, I had shorts on. That means they did not change the sheets on Friday either. That p.o.s. from India says I will give you a 25 percent discount. I called corporate and I am waiting a return call. Do not stay at this hotel This should tell you that they do not change the sheets all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have pictures that I took with my phone, disgusting!

Room Tip: there are non at this hotel
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
East Palatka, Florida
Reviewed May 28, 2013

If you are tired, on vacation, or just need a place to spend some time. This is a great place. It is quiet and the rooms are very clean. It has a new workout room and a very nice pool. I will stay again.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Spotsylvania, Virginia
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Super nice staff, very clean rooms. Not a fancy hotel but very comfortable, and great location. The breakfast was the best we've ever seen. The food was fresh and hot. Biscuits, gravy, scrambled eggs and sausage. We ate there every morning. You can't go wrong if you want a nice, safe clean place to stay in this area.

Room Tip: We stayed in the "suite" for just a little more. Well worth it, much larger with a desk an...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
#20 of 78 in St. Augustine
Best Western St. Augustine I-95
Best Western St. Augustine I-95
#46 of 78 in St. Augustine

Been to Best Western Inn Of Palatka? Share your experiences!