“Best Hotel Clean and Comfortable”

Best Western Inn Of Palatka
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in East Palatka
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Me and my wife were in that area for funeral, Friend of our suggested these hotel. Quiet and Clean place Excellent Staff. They were ready to help anytime.Never seen such a clean and quiet place before, They had Hot breakfast was much better then hampton. We will select BestWestern were ever we go.

Room Tip: They have new Pool and Fitness Center, And also free local and long distance call.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed June 3, 2013

My son and I checked in on June 1st, 2013 for a two night stay. 1st night was alright, but on the 2nd night was a different story. Both night when the maid did the beds she pulled the sheets half the way down the bed, 1st night I did not check the bed , when we were getting ready to leave on Sunday morning, I pulled the sheets all the way down to make sure I did not leave anything, only to find someones blood all over the sheets, so I called the manager and he came down and looked, did not know what to say. I also showed him my legs to show I wasn't bleeding anywhere, I had shorts on. That means they did not change the sheets on Friday either. That p.o.s. from India says I will give you a 25 percent discount. I called corporate and I am waiting a return call. Do not stay at this hotel This should tell you that they do not change the sheets all the time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have pictures that I took with my phone, disgusting!

Room Tip: there are non at this hotel
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 28, 2013

If you are tired, on vacation, or just need a place to spend some time. This is a great place. It is quiet and the rooms are very clean. It has a new workout room and a very nice pool. I will stay again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Super nice staff, very clean rooms. Not a fancy hotel but very comfortable, and great location. The breakfast was the best we've ever seen. The food was fresh and hot. Biscuits, gravy, scrambled eggs and sausage. We ate there every morning. You can't go wrong if you want a nice, safe clean place to stay in this area.

Room Tip: We stayed in the "suite" for just a little more. Well worth it, much larger with a desk an...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 18, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

While nothing special or fancy, this hotel was perfect for a brief stay-over. Stayed in a king non-smoking room for two nights during a pool tournament. The room was clean and well kept, and had a fridge and microwave which were put to good use. Staff wasn't overly warm, but they were efficient. The location was very convenient, as our tournament was in a pool hall just over the bridge. No excessive noises from other rooms, and the price was decent as well. Would stay here again, especially for the excellent seafood restaurant next door!

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Stayed here numerous times and can't say enought about the motel. We have booked our stay for 2014 already. Very good prices and great place to stay for Daytona 500. Close enough to drive it in but yet far enough away to avoid the race fevor. Breakfast is always ready to go to eat and be off to the races in plenty of time. I can't say enough for the friendliness of the staff and the conditions of the motel. Needless to say, like I said above, hubby and I have booked already for next year. Don't miss going to Corkey Bell for dinner about 10 minutes away.

Room Tip: Love this place and all the staff!!! Great price great location. We have stayed here several years i...
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Crystal Cove Riverfront Resort
Lake View Motel
Lake View Motel
#1 of 2 in Crescent City

Been to Best Western Inn Of Palatka? Share your experiences!