“Great Seafood -- Family Dining” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Musselwhite's Seafood & Grill

Musselwhite's Seafood & Grill
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Madang, Papua New Guinea
“Great Seafood -- Family Dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

Really enjoyed the tuna steak and others in my party had crab cakes and shrimp. Good service (thanks Tina!) and fine family atmosphere.

Also, another slice of really great key lime pie.

• Visited December 2012

London, United Kingdom
“A Nice Surprise in an Unexpected Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

My friend and I were on a long road trip across America and stopped at the Best Western in East Palatka, simply because it was in the right place at the right time. There didn't seem to be much around for dinner but the hotel suggested Musselwhite's, which was right next door. Expecting the usual chain stuff, we thought we'd give it a try anyway, as we were tired and hungry and thought, "Any port in a storm!" But what a surprise! The food was really very good. I had soft shell crab, which I order whenever I can get it and this ranked among some of the best I've had. My friend had the "catch of the day" - snapper, which she pronounced delicious. And all washed down with ice-cold beer in a quaint, if rather cavernous space, with a huge stuffed fish and otter on the wall - along with other game trophies and black-and-white photos of Florida fishermen and cowboys. This was certainly something different and the waitress was friendly and helpful too. .

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Annofwimbledon
Palatka, Florida
“Our Neighborhood Favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

We have lived close enough to walk to this restaurant for years and have always enjoyed it. The food is fresh and local, the staff are friendly and helpful. We recommend anything on the menu but our favorite is the battered gator tail appetizer - YUM! And if someone in your party doesn't care for seafood, come anyway - the steaks and chicken dishes are delicious too.

• Visited October 2012
Hastings, Florida
“A little pricey”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2012

I think this place is decent. Food is a little different from the norm. I also think they are a bit too expensive.

Visited July 2012
Jacksonville, FL
“Seafood, verges, and onion rings!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

The shrimp was excellent. Also the carrots, green beans, cole slaw, and onion rings were superb! I will definitely go back!

• Visited July 2012