“A little pricey”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Hastings, Florida
“A little pricey”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I think this place is decent. Food is a little different from the norm. I also think they are a bit too expensive.

Visited July 2012

Jacksonville, FL
“Seafood, verges, and onion rings!”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

The shrimp was excellent. Also the carrots, green beans, cole slaw, and onion rings were superb! I will definitely go back!

• Visited July 2012
Palatka, Florida
“Regular,every Friday night date.”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

We get the onion rings every visit,they are hand cut and freshly prepared.The fried shrimp can not be out done, catfish are great,service is good.

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank Mikefrompalatka
Palatka, Florida, United States
“Food Decent, Servings ???”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

First off let me say I have lived in Palatka for over 20 years off and on and have seen good and bad restaurants come and go. Musselwhite's must be doing something right as a lot of people like them. Their homemade chicken and dumplings are great! A solid 5 stars. Most of their vegies are good too. Why the 3 stars? I am a fried flounder lover and when I decided to try their flounder special was VERY disappointed. The flavor was good, not great, but good but the size ridiculous. My piece of fish was the size of a steak fry. I kid you not. This was a to go order and I live in Palatka so taking it back was not an option. It really is a shame as we pass it often and I did enjoy the fish, the little I recieved.

• Visited June 2012
Palatka, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“must eat here”
Reviewed June 16, 2012

has outstanding seafood clean restrooms & a very nice server named Princess that was very helpful with the menu

Visited June 2012