“beautiful”
Review of Rainbow River

Rainbow River
Ranked #2 of 22 things to do in Dunnellon
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Love to kayak this river as often as I can,don't feel like paddling you can take a lazy float down on inertubes

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Beautiful river. My wife's family live here. We have so much fun when we visit. You can tube down the river or rent a canoe or kayak. Our girls love the river. We spent Easter on the river this year. My 3 year old wanted to see a turtle. 20 min into our kayak ride we had seen 10 turtles. She was one little happy girl. The water is crystal clear and the people are nice.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

My parents, my brother, and I all went to the Rainbow River to Kayak and the water is just clear and very clean. Just beautiful. If you are looking for any place to go to Kayak, Rainbow River is the place to go.

1  Thank Maggie S
Reviewed March 26, 2013

This had been recommended to us by a guy working in Denny's in Orlando who had spent years here as a child and he said we would love it. What a great trip, 50 mins drive from our hotel (plus a stop in Publix to pick up lunch) and well worth it, such an alternative side to Florida which many do not see. Great swimming and a beautiful location which had great wildlife and a really safe place to be. We went tubing and spent all day in the crystal clear waters, you must try this

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We have visited the Rainbow River for the last three summers and always find it beautiful, crystal clear and full of wildlife.

1  Thank momoneal