“A Thai Treasure”

Cuisines: Thai
Description: 352-489-9909 tel
Description: 352-489-9909 tel
Reviewed May 29, 2012

I love Thai food and consider myself a pretty good judge of what is tasty and authentic...I lived in Thailand for year and ate at many restaurants there as well as having a cook at home who prepared so many wonderful Thai dishes for us.

Rainbow Bistro has excellent curry...my personal favorite dish, and it can be made to suit your particular taste from mild to extra spicy. The service is good and the staff is friendly. Since the building has served as a location for many restaurants before becoming the Rainbow Bistro, they have made the interior a peaceful and calm atmosphere with very pleasant decorations, and wonderful background music while you dine. Having a local Thai (and other types of oriental food as well) restaurant is a real plus for our small town and we're so glad they're here!