“My new favorite pizza place in the area” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #4 of 50 Restaurants in Dunnellon
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Only wood burning pizza restaurant in Citrus County.
Dunnellon, Fla
“My new favorite pizza place in the area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

Went there last night with some friends. The first things you notice are : the aroma of a wood fire, the basil plants at the front door and all the wood inside just waiting to be used for the delicious food. We ordered "the works" and I fell in love. Went next door and picked up some beer and wine. Friendly, friendly staff. Highly recommend the Pizza Joint.

Visited March 2014

Leeds
“A Drop Dead Gorgeous Pizza in the Back of Beyond”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2014

Midway between Ocala and Crystal River in Citrus County is the last place you'd expect to find a damn nearly perfect pizza. But set the sat nav or never lost and go find this place. Tucked next to a gas station on the SR 488, Peter has a tiny, 4 table pizza joint with no frills but truly OUTSTANDING food. Take your own Merlot or Pino Grigio and enjoy a feast of pizza from the wood fired brick oven. Two of you can dine like Roman emperors for under $30 plus your chosen tipple. No need to dress up, this is country style dining but, boy, will you enjoy it.

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dunnellon, Florida, United States
“Best in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2014 via mobile

Went to the pizza joint the other night with my hubby and BFF. She got the special which was an eggplant, cheese and basil. All I can say is I didn't think I would like it, the eggplant was cut very thin so it was a compliment to the phenomenal thin crust and the rest was just heavenly. We have three places in Miami that we called the best, one is Frankie's and now we have decided that this is now one of our favorites. Please don't say Pavorottis in the same sentence, this place is worth driving hundreds of miles to get to. Service is excellent and Peter is outstanding too! Thank you

Visited January 2014
Citrus Springs, Florida
“Great pizza”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2014

When a house full of Italians all say " this is great pizza" you gotta know it's good. We will defiantly be repeat customers. My husband heard about it from one of his customers from Ocala. We were faithful Pavarotti's customers..... were!!!!!!! Great job Pizza Joint. I highly recommend this place.

• Visited January 2014
“Absolutely the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

We've eaten a lot of pizzas in our day and this is the best. My favorite is the white pizza with spinach. My husband has no favorite because they're all awesome to him. Do yourself a favor and try them. You won't be disappointed. Pete and his wife Sarah are wonderful,hard working people and an absolute joy to talk to. Looking forward to our next pizza.

Visited January 2014