“Hit the spot!”

Carmela' s Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 51 Restaurants in Dunnellon
Cuisines: American, Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: OPen for Breakfast Lunch & Dinner we have a different menu for each. Carmela's is owned by owners that are usually always there to greet you. We know that money is precious and take it as a great compliment when you choose us to cook your meal for you.We cook with fresh produce and each entree is made to order.Most Dinner entees include the salad bar if desired. WE have a wide variety on our menu and Daily specials that are not off of our menu. Steaks, Mahi, Salmon, Pastas, Fresh Clams, Frances, Fishermans Platter,Burgers, Sandwiches etc. We have added a lot of gluetin free choices to our menu. Breakfasts 4.99 To 7.99 Lunches 4.99 To 8.99 . Dinners 7.99 To 17.99 Breakfast Buffet on Sunday
Valrico, Florida
“Hit the spot!”
Reviewed October 5, 2013

I had the ham,egg, and cheese on kaiser. I should have asked to have my kaiser toasted because if not it's served on a soft, cold roll. My guy had the eggs, bacon, and homefries. Bacon was delish!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Diana2760

Ocala, Florida, United States
“Small, but friendly.”
Reviewed August 5, 2013

The "bunch" ate lunch here today and was pleasantly surprised that everyone was so friendly, and the food so good for a place so small. Salad bar looked clean and fresh. I ordered the "Special" today Meatloaf with gravy and mashed potatoes. Very tasty! One of the guys ordered the spegethi with meatballs - which he said was very good too. Lastly, one had the Philly Steak sandwich, also very good.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Gary U
Grant-Valkaria, Florida
“Finally found a good Italian restaurant!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

My husband and I went here on our last night in Dunnellon and I was so happy we did! Great food with really big portions, more than I could eat! I had eggplant and I love love love it when it's done right....well I fell in love!
The service was fantastic with very friendly people waiting on us.
Most people coming in to eat seemed to know everyone else which just says to me that the food is good and they have a very good come back business and yes we'll be back when we're in the area again.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Phyllis M
Dunnellon, Florida
“Nice little restaurant”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

We enjoy Carmella's. They have a nice little salad bar. The prices are reasonable and you get a lot for your money. The servers are friendly and accommodating. The owner is nice. We have been there for meetings and as a couple and with a small group. We are pleasantly pleased.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank emerald515
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Italian cuisines, fantastic service, best place we ate at all week!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

The staff was very friendly. We had 4 different Italian cuisines and I sampled all of them. They were all great! We had no wait to be seated and was treated like were the only customers there. It was our favorite place to eat all week!

• Visited April 2013