“nice place good food and service”

Penn Station Deli and Grill
Ranked #11 of 54 Restaurants in Dunnellon
Cuisines: American, Cuban
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2012

we liked the Cuban take on dishes. Pleased with the fresh food and the nice waitress the atmosphere is clean relaxed casual. The prices were average and so we are pleased and will return

2  Thank Coby D

Reviewed June 2, 2012

My daughter and I had lunch for the first time at Penn Station yesterday and are already looking forward to taking the rest of the family back tomorrow! Our sandwiches were so very delicious. They were also quite large (which translates into leftovers to savor later! ;-) The fries, oh my gosh! The fries are outstanding!! The clam chowder was thick, creamy and loaded with large clams. Everything about our lunch experience was excellent! I can't wait to go back!!

2  Thank Laura T
Reviewed May 29, 2012

My husband and I have been going to Penn Station since it first opened and really enjoy it! The owners, Carlos and Christina are so friendly and welcoming and the food....how do I describe it? Carlos is a marvelous cook and all of his dishes are wonderful...especially the talapia chunks cooked with marvelous seasonings and onions and tomatoes. His chili, black beans, yellow rice and fried plantains are great too. His Cuban sandwich? The absolute BEST I have ever had in my life. Other close by Cuban restaurants don't hold a candle to Penn Station. Of course, they also offer many other dishes that are not Cuban...great burgers and other sandwiches and too many others to mention. They also have an excellent ice cream selection...the white chocolate coconut is my favorite.

Go there! You'll love it!

3  Thank sawasdi
Reviewed December 15, 2011

Upon entering Penn Station, I knew I was in for something special. The kitchen is in the front and open for everyone to see and smell incredible kitchen wonderment. I ordered 2 Cuban sandwiches and an order of fries. The fries were hand cut and cooked to perfection. The Cubans were, well the only word that comes to mind is decidant! You could tell that the meets were cooked to perfection and the bread was very fresh. The atmosphere is friendly, and has an old town charm. The owners were very friendly and eager to show me that I am an important customer.

7  Thank Nativetoflorida