“Get the Pie!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Fried chicken was the juiciest I have ever had! That was "the day's special". Large portions. The inside decor is very interesting. The painting that makes the whole place look old wood is very cool. If you like pie with mile high meringue, this is the place for you!

Reviewed June 29, 2014

just a good small town restaurant. never had a bad meal there..good service. friendly staff.Oh and the pies are Awesome

Reviewed June 29, 2014

We tried this for breakfast. The food was great, prices fair and the waitress was so nice. Can't wait to try this again.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Took my family of 6 and had breakfast here. Prices were average to Denny's or village inn. I ordered a breakfast sandwich with sausage. I should have gotten the ham instead. My mothers breakfast ham sandwich was good. The chocolate pie was good and I recommend you try it. The coconut one was bla. The merange was a little running but tasted great.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

My dear aunt Shirley lives in Dunnellon and this is her favorite restaurant. We went to dinner one evening and had a lovely meal on the porch!

Aunt Shirley said the crabcakes were very good so I ordered those, since I have a hard time passing up a good crabcake. They served 2 good sized cakes with fries and coleslaw. Everything was delicious! Was too full for dessert but they looked great - maybe next time!