“went for breakfast”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: 352-489-4708 phone number
Reviewed June 29, 2014

We tried this for breakfast. The food was great, prices fair and the waitress was so nice. Can't wait to try this again.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Took my family of 6 and had breakfast here. Prices were average to Denny's or village inn. I ordered a breakfast sandwich with sausage. I should have gotten the ham instead. My mothers breakfast ham sandwich was good. The chocolate pie was good and I recommend you try it. The coconut one was bla. The merange was a little running but tasted great.

Reviewed June 20, 2014

My dear aunt Shirley lives in Dunnellon and this is her favorite restaurant. We went to dinner one evening and had a lovely meal on the porch!

Aunt Shirley said the crabcakes were very good so I ordered those, since I have a hard time passing up a good crabcake. They served 2 good sized cakes with fries and coleslaw. Everything was delicious! Was too full for dessert but they looked great - maybe next time!

Reviewed April 16, 2014

We love the Front Porch. We came for the amazing pie, but their home cooking style meals were great too. Definitely a must do in the Dunnellon area.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

disliked nothing.the food is like down home cooking an service was very,very good.the price is right.