“DO NOT MISS THIS PLACE.. A DUNNELLON GEM” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of The Front Porch Restaurant & Pie Shop

The Front Porch Restaurant & Pie Shop
Ranked #3 of 50 Restaurants in Dunnellon
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: 352-489-4708 phone number
Florida
“DO NOT MISS THIS PLACE.. A DUNNELLON GEM”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

I have lived in the area for 20+ years and I have to tell you.. this is the place the locals frequent. GOOD food, GREAT service, family atmosphere.. you can't go wrong. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner (I suggest the chicken friend steak or liver and onions) or just a piece of pie and coffee.. ALWAYS GOOD.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank PattiFlorida

Hudson, Florida
“Kind staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2013

We stopped by quickly for pie to go. Great service! The waitresses were extremely tolerant and kind to our crazy kids as the decided on pie. Oh, and the pie was pretty yummy too!

Visited June 2013
Merritt Island
“Flies everywhere and dog hair in my pie”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

We visited awhile back and there where a a strange amount of flies buzzing around us. I stopped in for a piece of pie and when they were brought it out there was big black dog hair sticking up in the middle of it. Apparently the owner or cook let's his dog in the restaurant.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank webfinders
Hernando, Florida
“Great pie.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

Wonderful pot roast, and the pies are awesome. The ambiance is less than great, but the service is friendly.

Visited January 2013
“Nothing To Brag About”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

My husband and I have been here three times, once for breakfast and twice for lunch. Many of the locals recommended this place to us. Honestly, I don't know why. The service was ok, the food is average and the restaurant building itself is nothing to brag about. We were told the pies were great and I tried one type but I wasn't impressed. Maybe because I bake from scratch was the reason. I seriously doubt if we will back here again.

• Visited February 2013