“Great pie.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: 352-489-4708 phone number
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Wonderful pot roast, and the pies are awesome. The ambiance is less than great, but the service is friendly.

Reviewed May 29, 2013

My husband and I have been here three times, once for breakfast and twice for lunch. Many of the locals recommended this place to us. Honestly, I don't know why. The service was ok, the food is average and the restaurant building itself is nothing to brag about. We were told the pies were great and I tried one type but I wasn't impressed. Maybe because I bake from scratch was the reason. I seriously doubt if we will back here again.

1  Thank Elbea14
Reviewed May 26, 2013

The food and service were very good. The atmosphere was pleasant and the location was easy to get to for me.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Went there with a party of 11 for Mother's Day Breakfast...they don't take reservations, and it's just a little place, but we were seated quickly. Our waitress was a joy, which makes for the meal, I think. She took a ribbing from one of my family members and gave it just as well. 11 people had breakfast, enjoyed some company before heading out on the Rainbow River for some boating for the day.

I must add that it's much nicer now after their 'forced' remodel last year....so much brighter and seems to be cleaner. Haven't been there for dinner in a few years, but breakfast was good. I know their pies are what they're known for, and I if we weren't boating all day, I would have gotten one to go for later on.....Darn, now I'll have to go back =)))

Reviewed May 16, 2013

They used to have the best breakfast deal in town; but the prices are always going up. Same family owns the car repair joint next door that I know horror stories of. The waitresses there bust their butts unrealized by the greedy owners. No wonder they are always looking for help.