“Not very good”

Dining options: Reservations
Chicago, Illinois
“Not very good”
Reviewed February 12, 2014

As this seemed to be the only sit down Chinese restaurant around we thought we would try it. We arrived and it was very busy, but were seated immediately. The décor is old, walls are dirty. Menus were dirty so we didn't have a great first impression. We ordered food, but vegetables were cold, egg rolls were greasy and entrée was bland. We must have different tastes as the place was packed. Won't go again however

1 Thank Christine P

Clearwater, Florida
“Watery soup”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Must have a new owner or manager. The service and food are not what I have experienced in the past. I ordered soup. I was just vegetables in water...no taste. Two other patrons complained to the waitress. When asked how mine was I said bland. The cook came out and told me I was wrong. Won't go there again. Too bad. This place was great in the past.

Clearwater, Florida
“Slammed”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

My wife and I decided to try this Chinese restaurant in Dunedin, Fl for an early dinner on New Year's Eve. The food was great! As you can expect there is a big fat BUT in this. It would appear that they did not expect a large crowd, and when we got there at 7:15 for our 7:30 reservations, they were slammed, to the point that we did not even get seated until 7:50. Then it took another 15 minutes for water, wine and menus. The food was excellent (another BUT coming) but I had a seafood type platter that had ONE, let me repeat that, ONE scallop in it. Disappointing, to say the least! We will go back, because we both enjoyed the taste of the food, trying different entrees, but next New Year's Eve, we may go somewhere else.

New York, NY
“So so”
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

I arrived at 7 PM Sunday evening to find the place almost empty. Was immediately shown to a booth
And seated. Decor and ambience is lackluster. Service was straight forward without much feeling or energy. Only the bus boy seemed to
Really care about the patrons. The food was neither exceptional or terrible. However you could probably do just as well from the grocery freezer. The fortune cookie was great. I would skip this one unless you really want Chinese and don't have other options.

“Good food and comfy atmosphere”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

I love there fried noodles that are places on the tables,i like bringing my family here for a relaxing bite to eat,there soups are great,i always plan on ordering a new dish to try but i can't seem to pass up there pan fried noodles with pork!